Misc 3D Model for Photoshop [FOM Car]

Status
Not open for further replies.
jburon72 submitted a new resource:

3D Model for Photoshop [FOM Car] - 3d model of the multiplayer car for Photoshop

Hello guys, here is the first car model for photoshop. This is the FOM car or the multiplayer car in F1 2019. I think this has the best texture map in f1 2019 with all part of the car are evenly placed out so modding livery won't be an issue. Once done creating the skin you'll need to do a chassis swap with the 2019 car that you want to replace so you need to be familiar with that first but its the same process as last year.

MOD DETAIL

- This is the 3D model...

Read more about this resource...

I want to place a picture on the Upper nose. The texture file is splitted at this part.
How can i place a picture on the 3D model? (not in the 2D texture) The picture should be after placement in the texture file.

I want to place a picture on the Upper nose. The texture file is splitted at this part.
How can i place a picture on the 3D model? (not in the 2D texture) The picture should be after placement in the texture file.
hey man. Can you post a screenshot of where you want to place it.
Cheers!!

Thanks for your response!
Here are the pictures:

Attachments

• texture.PNG
    texture.PNG
    616 KB · Views: 378
  • vehicle.PNG
    vehicle.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 705
Thanks for your response!
Here are the pictures:
What i i do is add a new layer on the 2d texture first, then go to the 3d model. Set up the 3d model so you can view the part on the 3d model you want the logo be place. Then import your logo, allign it properly then merge it down.

Hey jburon72,
I‘ve got another question...
How do I change 2019 car model to the FOM model?

Thank you, and sorry for the 2 Question in 2 Days.

++++I got it, sorry for the question++++

Last edited:
Hey jburon72,
I‘ve got another question...
How do I change 2019 car model to the FOM model?

Thank you, and sorry for the 2 Question in 2 Days.

++++I got it, sorry for the question++++
I was at work and I missed your question. Glad you sort it out mate.
Haha You can ask anytime, there's no problem with it.
Cheers!!

I have already changed the pkg file, and I have changed the file (.assetgroup) ...
but when I open the game, the old model opens and the livery I created is not the same as I have on photoshop ...

I have already changed the pkg file, and I have changed the file (.assetgroup) ...
but when I open the game, the old model opens and the livery I created is not the same as I have on photoshop ...
Hey mate, will you show me a screenshot of the lines you change for the pkg and assetgroup. Make sure also to import all textures from the the FOM erp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.6%