3D Map

Apps 3D Map 1.1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Tsuka1427 submitted a new resource:

3D Map - In-Game Apps to display a 3D map

info_dl_addon_3dmap.jpg

Apps to display a 3D map.
Since the course map is automatically generated by reading the road surface right and left boundary information contained in fast_lane.ai, it will work if it is a course that includes AI setting.

Preview:
Included Configration Tool:
ss_dl_addon_3dmap_config.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Hi the map is fantastic. However because it's based on fast_lane.ai, I can't use it in a server that needs to go in reverse. (Only way I know to disable reverse direction check is to delete the fast_lane.ai).

Any clue if there's a way to both get the map to work, and allow driving backwards on the track at the same time? Thanks!

@Tsuka1427 thanks for the reply. Stupid of me not to try low settings. I just tried it out again with different settings...works great, was not stealing any FPS.

It was a different track with a different car, though. Is it possible for some cars or tracks to require more resources from this app?

@Tsuka1427 thanks for the reply. Stupid of me not to try low settings. I just tried it out again with different settings...works great, was not stealing any FPS.

It was a different track with a different car, though. Is it possible for some cars or tracks to require more resources from this app?
The load may become large in the mod where the information of AI Lanes is finely divided.
As an option for low cost drawing, I'm currently working on 3D Map drawing using "map.png".
This requires CSP extensions. (require ac.ext_glSetTexture and ac.ext_glTexCoord2f)
To be honest, it's not working very well...
ss_deb_3dmap_001.jpg

Windows 10, 64 bit
The same situation.
For Monza and Spa cant see the road surface.
Fast_lane presents in both track folders.
In the previos 3D Map version 1.0 was the same problem.

This message in console appears if I disable Helicorsa Apps.
Without_Helicorsa_enabled.png

If Helicorsa enabled all but road surface works properly. I think that something wrong with system PATH define.

Last edited:
windows 8 64 bit

it is the same for all tracks. no map. the file is present

Fast_lane.ai
Windows 10, 64 bit
The same situation.
For Monza and Spa cant see the road surface.
Fast_lane presents in both track folders.
In the previos 3D Map version 1.0 was the same problem.

This message in console appears if I disable Helicorsa Apps.
View attachment 376171
If Helicorsa enabled all but road surface works properly. I think that something wrong with system PATH define.
Thank you for report.
I would like to see the log of when that error occurred.
Can you upload the "Documents/Assetto Corsa/logs" folder for me?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back