Resource icon

Misc 397HUD tweak for 1200p (16:10) resolution 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Martin Fiala submitted a new resource:

397HUD tweak for 1200p (16:10) resolution - The new official HUD with some elements slightly repositioned for 1200p resolution

Not really a mod and I think this will become irrelevant fairly quickly as Studio 397 tweak their new HUD further, but still, someone might find this handy in the meantime.

The new HUD seems to be made for 16:9 1920x1080 resolution, which is causing some small but annoying issues if you try using it in a 16:10 resolution like I do. So I decided to tweak the layout a bit to make it work in my native resolution (1920x1200). To keep the aspect ratio correct and not run into spacing issues with...

Read more about this resource...

@Martin Fiala ,
How is this done? Is there an ini file that can be tweaked somewhere? Or is it more complicated programming?

My main issue is my wheel is positioned very close to my monitor and I can't see the bottom of the screen where most of the HUD elements are. I want to be able to move the tacho/gear indicator up slightly and move the track position bit up to the top to where yours is.

At the moment I keep having to adjust my FOV so I can see the car's RPM etc.

Many thanks for your help. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back