rF2 397 USF2000 @ Monaco - Saturday 04 Jan 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Is there an issue with the vmod? I get no cars in the selection list. Tried loading the combo in singleplayer with all cars/all tracks and works fine. However, when I try to load it in singleplayer using the vmod, I get no cars to select again.

While troubleshooting, I also noticed that I can install the vmod and join the server even though I didn't have the USF2000 installed. (And it wouldn't use getmod to download missing content, even though there should be missing content)

sry folks, tyres were starting to go and experienced lag spikes at the same time, smashed the car pretty badly and pit repair time was so long that it wasn't usefull to carry on as i only would had been a mobile chicane

sry folks, tyres were starting to go and experienced lag spikes at the same time, smashed the car pretty badly and pit repair time was so long that it wasn't usefull to carry on as i only would had been a mobile chicane

That's too bad Lesley, had fun chasing you, would have been a great race but I suspected you had some worn tires..

Thanks for a fun race Craig, sorry to hear that you weren't able to partake, see you next week!

Race results attached, for whoever is interested. Those Qualy times are just unreal (anyone willing to record a hotlap?)

Attachments

• rf2-results.png
    rf2-results.png
    75.1 KB · Views: 90
Thanks for a fun race Craig, sorry to hear that you weren't able to partake, see you next week!

If it had been yesterday it would have been fine ..sadly today, there were just to many breaking points to worry about. I still had a lot of fun just watching, was a great race to watch.

I hope you all had some fun and hope to see you all next week :thumbsup:

Congrads to the podiums, great pace :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and congrads to all the drivers that managed to bring there car home :thumbsup:

That's too bad Lesley, had fun chasing you, would have been a great race but I suspected you had some worn tires..

Race results attached, for whoever is interested. Those Qualy times are just unreal (anyone willing to record a hotlap?)
Sure! I'll put mine up with the setup in a bit.

I did a few laps the other night and was 3 secs off that pace. Hit every Apex perfect there.
I keep missing all the exciting races :(

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 285 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing