rF2 397 Porsche Cup @ Interlagos - Saturday 12 Oct 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
sign me up!.png

If there's a spot :)

today I did train, there was a rhythm to be on the podium, we qualified 3rd, that was great, I shared setup with those who asked me, in the race I started very well, but in the first lap I lose the 3rd position, in lap 2 the partner I get ahead and leave 3rd again, away from Daniel Nieto ... and misfortune came, screen freeze and rfactor was hung:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad::(:cry::thumbsdown::poop:, luck to all and congratulations to the podium;):thumbsup:

What an awesome combo!
At one point I was in 8th place but then some inconsistencies reared their ugly heads and I ended up finishing 15th.
Was a mental fight in the last few laps too with faster cars coming through and battles raging for the last few places.
Really wish I'd been able to practice as you really start to enjoy these cars. Probably one of my favourites in rF2 now

My aim was to Finish and get midpack ..I managed that, but only just.

I like car, but felt it was a car you really needed to know very well (lots of practice)

Thanks for some great clean racing :thumbsup:

Congrads to all and the podium finishers :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: ..hope to see you all next week for something totally different ...just for a change.

@Jasje Sorry for getting in your way and getting you in a spin, I got distracted and missed my braking point..:(

I did practice, I was happy with my improvement and thought I would learn from it. I knew the race would be difficult but I didn't expect it would become such a pain with no grip at the rear once the tyres got to 90%. I really didn't enjoy the second half of the race... It seems cars around me didn't get the same, and where able to maintain their pace a lot better! Frist time I think "Oh no, one more lap!" when I got the white flag...:rolleyes:

Awesome battles for p3,4 and 5.
At the end I had no grip left so next time I focus more In tire management.

Thanks everyone and grats to the podium.

@alexSchmurtz no problem, I also spun twice. Our times started to drop around the same time. Was a great fight though between lap 10 and 20.

My first race with the new Studio397 Porsch, you feel great, a very good force feedback response, I think the best feeling of all the Porsch I have been able to test in all the simulators that I have used so far. Regarding the race on my part a little improvised, trained an hour before the event during practice and then during the race an incident with another driver made me fall to the last positions of the race, but part of that I had fun heap.
Thank you @Juan Roguez for you setup and If you liked the video, do not hesitate to like and subscribe to the channel.
Thank you.

My first race with the new Studio397 Porsch, you feel great, a very good force feedback response, I think the best feeling of all the Porsch I have been able to test in all the simulators that I have used so far. Regarding the race on my part a little improvised, trained an hour before the event during practice and then during the race an incident with another driver made me fall to the last positions of the race, but part of that I had fun heap.
Thank you @Juan Roguez for you setup and If you liked the video, do not hesitate to like and subscribe to the channel.
Thank you.

Yeah, you hit me, which was really a bummer for me. Made me angry.
Was clearly ahead of you. Basically that incident was the end of my race.
Couldn't find my focus again after that.
So next time, listen better to crew chief.

Thanks to admins for the event!!

Thanks Craig for a great event. Was a tough car to drive but so enjoyable. Something about the ffb in rf2 is so realistic it really does transport you into the car.
Sorry I couldn't hang around at the end my dinner was ready 10 minutes before race end which didn't go down well with the other half :whistling:

Thanks Craig for a great event. Was a tough car to drive but so enjoyable. Something about the ffb in rf2 is so realistic it really does transport you into the car.
Sorry I couldn't hang around at the end my dinner was ready 10 minutes before race end which didn't go down well with the other half :whistling:
I sent you the setup, but I don't know if you realized, a pity that I can't finish:);):thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 115 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 429 39.6%