rF2 397 Porsche Cup @ Interlagos - Saturday 12 Oct 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Daiman Patel and @Craig Dunkley just a quick heads up guys is this not the version of Interlagos (Digga’s) that we had a problem that if there were more than 24 drivers the extras began from the pits.
I’m sure this is the version and we decided we would be better using the official ISI version.
Cheers for the heads up @Stephen Gibb. I think you might be right. :thumbsup: I'll sort it out right away.

@Daiman Patel and @Craig Dunkley just a quick heads up guys is this not the version of Interlagos (Digga’s) that we had a problem that if there were more than 24 drivers the extras began from the pits.
I’m sure this is the version and we decided we would be better using the official ISI version.
Since there's only max 15 entries for this events I would suggest to use the Digga one since it's the most recent one?

Yes thanks for the heads up, I doubt very much that we will go beyond that number for a Saturday race. There is a third version out again by "digga" and by far the best version, it uses 14 FPS more than the other two, so held back on it ...the official version is a very lackluster affair imp :thumbsup:

There is a third version out again by "digga" and by far the best version, it uses 14 FPS more than the other two, so held back on it ...the official version is a very lackluster affair imp :thumbsup:
Hm, the current version is indeed very dull. Almost no scenery.

I would vote for the "digga" version which is a lot more enjoyable and was used in the previous USF 2000 race on RD. Pretty strange to choose a lower quality track 2 years later :) If people have low FPS they can always reduce the track detail, it helps a lot for lower-end systems.

Hm, the current version is indeed very dull. Almost no scenery.

I would vote for the "digga" version which is a lot more enjoyable and was used in the previous USF 2000 race on RD. Pretty strange to choose a lower quality track 2 years later :) If people have low FPS they can always reduce the track detail, it helps a lot for lower-end systems.

Yes I do agree ..I have changed to the "digga" version, so all the drivers that went before need to redownload (new link) :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%