rF2 397 Porsche Cup @ Interlagos - Saturday 12 Oct 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Yeah, you hit me, which was really a bummer for me. Made me angry.
Was clearly ahead of you. Basically that incident was the end of my race.
Couldn't find my focus again after that.
So next time, listen better to crew chief.

Thanks to admins for the event!!

I'm sorry Daniel but I listened perfectly to the spotter and before I had seen you through the mirrors but not much space was left to pass and I hit your backside.
They are only driving incidents if you get angry and make you lose your focus, my friend you will not finish the races. See you next

I'm sorry Daniel but I listened perfectly to the spotter and before I had seen you through the mirrors but not much space was left to pass and I hit your backside.
They are only driving incidents if you get angry and make you lose your focus, my friend you will not finish the races. See you next

Yes, see you next race ;-)

Wasn't my day yesterday, thanks for waiting after the accident. And sorry for being a bit harsh in yesterday's post. Was just frustrated.
I do sim racing to long for acting this way!

Hi Juan yes I know you did and I used it. Thank you I appreciate it. I said thanks on the teamspeak but you maybe didn't hear me. :thumbsup:
Yesterday I didn't know, because I don't know how to speak English, sometimes I don't go in. Besides, my dog starts barking and it bothers my classmates, because I use voice detection, I'm glad the setup will help you, it wasn't the best, but it was what I used:);):thumbsup:

Very nice race for me. The car is very tricky to drive. See more on my cockpit stream...
you made a really good start, you advanced me:confused::thumbsup:, you got 3rd, but on lap 3, in the second sector it went back:(, and it cost you a lot of positions, I think you should take it more calmly;), a shame my screen will freeze on lap 5 in the second sector, I heard everything but the image did not come back:mad::(:poop::cry:,Good video, I miss not seeing in which position you are in the race, on the on board...Congratulations to all... these cars for me are the best rfactor:):thumbsup:

Last edited:
I hope we can have more races with this car, really satisfying when you are starting to “master” the handling

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 359 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 501 39.0%