rF2 397 Oreca 07 @ Le Mans - Saturday 11 Jan 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
That was brutal! Somehow led the race for 4 laps despite qualifying about 3s off the pace, binned it into the barriers, kept going, spun twice more with ultra-slow rejoins, and finished 3rd. Not sure if i should be pleased or not!!

Congrats to Dino, i think i reached the limit of my setup & skill!

This was a great event, the cars and track were great and a nice grid. I found out during the pitstop how hard it is to see to the right sido of this car, i only discovered there was a car at my right side through pit lane when we slightly touched, sorry about that :redface:
Really enjoyed th rest of the race, it was very fun, looking forward for another race with these vehicles :thumbsup:

Fun race all in all. Got kicked off the track in t1 after qualifying p2. Caught up back to p4. Thanks for the setup Pauli!

Congrats to the podium. See you next week!

Finally came around doing this combination. The new version of the car is really difficult. So much understeer that I coudn't get out especially in the Porsche curves and other faster parts.

Would have not been able to keep up with Enzo and Pauli, just profited from them not doing the q.

Also thanks @Ross McGregor for avoiding my stupid turn 1 :) btw I think we haven't been in the same race in years :D

I found out during the pitstop how hard it is to see to the right sido of this car, i only discovered there was a car at my right side through pit lane when we slightly touched, sorry about that :redface:

Haha that was indeed a big surprise when I hit you on the side in the pits, didn’t expect someone to be there either (and it was entirely my fault as I just finished pitting).
Changed my tires during the pitstop due to a few spins and the T1 crash giving me huge flatspots.
Thanks Craig! Great turnout and fun racing with some very, very fast drivers in the top, unreal.. Appreciate the setup Pauli!!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 461 39.3%