rF2 397 Norma LMP3 @ Sebring - Saturday 15 June 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Guys this is my 2nd race in RF2 AND 1st using an LMP. Is there anything I need to know or do? Is there a need to map a boost button or anything like that?
Also a basic setup would be great or just a couple of setup tips. I'm not going to be competitive either way but would just like the car to be stable so I don't cause any avoidable incidents :confused:

Guys this is my 2nd race in RF2 AND 1st using an LMP. Is there anything I need to know or do? Is there a need to map a boost button or anything like that?
No George there is no boost button with these cars, there is also no ABS or TC so you have be really quite gentle and smooth with that right foot.
As for setup go to tuning and select the High Downforce package possibly also move the wing up to the max 12 I think.

Was over driving her from the start and payed the price..gave up it the end when I could not avoid sliding about like an idiot.

Congrads to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: ..and congrads to all the drivers that finished :thumbsup:

BTW, would anybody be willing to share a setup that they think is stable enough while not being too slow for this combo? The car felt absolutely horrible to me, I don't remember it being this bad, in fact I seem to remember I used to kinda like it. Today, it was an exercise in frustration. I mean it's likely me, but still.

BTW, would anybody be willing to share a setup that they think is stable enough while not being too slow for this combo? The car felt absolutely horrible to me, I don't remember it being this bad, in fact I seem to remember I used to kinda like it. Today, it was an exercise in frustration. I mean it's likely me, but still.
I think the same, I never feel than slow as today. It was a combo of frustration for me.
My horrible onboard of today

Last edited:
Tricky track and a tricky car... Not easy by any means after driving super stable Corvette GT3 yesterday, but i managed to keep my head quite cool and do my best.
Gongratulations for everybody who managed to find their limits and not screw it up.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back