rF2 397 Multiclass @ Nurburgring - Saturday 16 Nov 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Is there any way to get more feedback from the tires? I can't really feel when the wheels lock up.
Good question, that is something that I feel is better in iRacing. Only while cornering you'll feel the steering going light but there's not feedback when braking in a straight line. Actually, that might be the most realistic since you're gliding of sorts so maybe it's the lack of ffb details/ sound when braking in a straight line that makes it hard to feel when a wheel locks.

Same with ABS though, I have a hard time knowing when it's active while I easily feel the limit in iRacing.

• Deleted member 855537

Good question, that is something that I feel is better in iRacing. Only while cornering you'll feel the steering going light but there's not feedback when braking in a straight line. Actually, that might be the most realistic since you're gliding of sorts so maybe it's the lack of ffb details/ sound when braking in a straight line that makes it hard to feel when a wheel locks.

Same with ABS though, I have a hard time knowing when it's active while I easily feel the limit in iRacing.
In a real car you can feel when the wheels lockup easy not just trough the steering wheel but the whole car, since we are not in a car the only source we have to get the info from is trough the steering wheel. In Assetto Corsa i can also easy feel when i am at the limit, it makes the driving so much better.

Last edited by a moderator:
In a real car you can feel when the wheels lockup easy not just trough the steering wheel but the whole car, since we are not in a car the only source we have to get the info from is trough the steering wheel. In Assetto Corsa i can also easy feel when i am at the limit, it makes the driving so much better.
Maybe this could help. It's meant for T500 but the changes are to things that affect every FFB device.

It's also not that complex at the end of the day if you want to experiment with different values. The files include allowed ranges to values and everything.

Always make backups first btw!

• Deleted member 855537

Thanks, could not directly copy and paste the values cause the ffb is in reverse when using Thrustmaster setup on Logitech. But i manually inserted the values and tweaked them and did some other setting in-game so now it is alot better, still far from perfect but usable in a way, still missing that tyre scrubbing. Going to further tweak today and see how good i can get it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 381 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 182 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 306 13.0%