rF2 397 GTE @ Valencia Ricardo Tormo - Friday 24 Jan 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
can i make a request/suggestion for our online races? would it be useful to insert a pause of a few minutes (5 would be great, but even 2 would be enough) between the end of the warm up and the start of the race? in this way it would be avoided that if someone has a disconnection from the server or a freeze in VR, he will be excluded because he cannot re-enter the server before the start of the formation lap. this has already happened to me twice and it's very unpleasant :( with a minimal cost it would be easily avoided

Last edited:
SERVER IS UP!

The GetMod service is currently unavailable, therefore missing components will not be automatically downloaded and installed upon joining the server. The links to acquire resources that are required for this event can be found in the opening post of this thread, and below:

SERVER IS UP!

The GetMod service is currently unavailable, therefore missing components will not be automatically downloaded and installed upon joining the server. The links to acquire resources that are required for this event can be found in the opening post of this thread, and below:

can't access server because i haven't installed mod BMW M8 GTE v1.81, but i have v1.85. is my rf2 copy too much updated? :D

can't access server because i haven't installed mod BMW M8 GTE v1.81, but i have v1.85. is my rf2 copy too much updated? :D
My apologies, it seems as though I missed some updates. :redface: Unfortunately I am not currently at my PC, so this will have to wait until tomorrow; I will be sure to get it sorted first thing in the morning. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi !

Please let me in !!
can you sign me in Craig? :)
In please!
sign me up please
I like it's finally some less known track. In please!
You have all been added to the list! :thumbsup:

By the way, no Saturday race next weekend?
Unfortunately there will not be an rFactor 2 club event on Saturday this week due to unforeseen circumstances. We shall be back again next week all being well.

can i make a request/suggestion for our online races? would it be useful to insert a pause of a few minutes (5 would be great, but even 2 would be enough) between the end of the warm up and the start of the race? in this way it would be avoided that if someone has a disconnection from the server or a freeze in VR, he will be excluded because he cannot re-enter the server before the start of the formation lap. this has already happened to me twice and it's very unpleasant :( with a minimal cost it would be easily avoided
It is certainly possible to increase the time before the start of the race (once the session has started), and I would be more than happy to make the change as long as it is agreed to by other participants. :geek:

Could I take a maybe slot please Craig or Daiman?
I should be able to make this as the new addition to the family is starting to settle down in the evenings more now. Before I was being woken up every other hour and feeling absolutely shattered most of the time... ;)

sign me up please
You're on the list! :thumbsup:

Could I take a maybe slot please Craig or Daiman?
I should be able to make this as the new addition to the family is starting to settle down in the evenings more now. Before I was being woken up every other hour and feeling absolutely shattered most of the time... ;)
Of course you can have a slot! :) And congratulations! :D

You have all been added to the list! :thumbsup:

Unfortunately there will not be an rFactor 2 club event on Saturday this week due to unforeseen circumstances. We shall be back again next week all being well.

It is certainly possible to increase the time before the start of the race (once the session has started), and I would be more than happy to make the change as long as it is agreed to by other participants. :geek:

thanks Daiman :)

I'm out. Just tested this track for 30 minutes but the performance in VR is horrible.
I have a 2080ti and a Ryzen 3700x but I'm getting like 50fps when there are buildings in the scene.
According to the thread on Steam it's a known issue.

Better luck next time!

I'm out. Just tested this track for 30 minutes but the performance in VR is horrible.
I have a 2080ti and a Ryzen 3700x but I'm getting like 50fps when there are buildings in the scene.

Better luck next time!
That's surprising, because for me both in Oculus and in the HP Reverb it's the track that allows for the smoothest VR performance. Yesterday I drove a race with 27 cars, full options, with FPS capped at 90. No issue what so ever.

That's surprising, because for me both in Oculus and in the HP Reverb it's the track that allows for the smoothest VR performance. Yesterday I drove a race with 27 cars, full options, with FPS capped at 90. No issue what so ever.
That's indeed very strange. I'm using the Valve Index but that should be about the same res as the Reverb. Did you modify your graphic settings file?

Better luck next time!
Shall I put you down as a "maybe" for the time being, just in case you can get the issue sorted?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 128 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 472 39.0%