rF2 397 GTE @ Valencia Ricardo Tormo - Friday 24 Jan 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
GTE.RICARDO.png

We pay a visit to Spain this week, to race on the superb circuit "Valencia Ricardo Tormo" A fairly unknown track, but with its 14 bends, it should provide us all with a good challenge. The cars need no introduction ..GTE class from 397...superb.

Eligibility:
You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also be using your FULL REAL NAME in any of the RD servers, on Teamspeak, in Assetto Corsa and on your forum profile. Painful I know, but it is the only way of knowing who you are (on the servers)

[Server and Teamspeak Password]
[Teamspeak Installation Guide]

[Racing Club Rules]
[Incident Reporting]

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTE

Cars GTE:
Track: Valencia Ricardo Tormo (Steam / Download)
Layout:
GP
Track Temperature: 25°C
Pitstop: Your Choice
Fixed Setups:
No (Setups can be shared - Especially with me :D)
Start Type: Formation Lap Followed By Rolling Road Start
Driving Assists: Auto Clutch, Auto Shifting
Day/Night: Day %100
ABS/TC: Factory Default

Schedule: (EU) Friday 24 January 2020
Practice: 20:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:20 UTC (15 minutes PRIVATE )
WarmUp: 20:35 UTC (5 minutes)
Race: 20:40 UTC (50 minutes)

0mZwZFH.png
WWdqGMk.png

1. eryx
  2. Gasper Zupan
  3. Craig Dunkley
  4. xoSx.Racing
  5. Rui F. Martins
  6. Julian___v
  7. AyrtonForever
  8. leerb
  9. avenger82
  10. csar77
  11. ZeroRisk
  12. Knut Mattheisen
  13. Pauli Ahonen
  14. Andrei Muscala
  15. Daniel Nieto
  16. xiqui
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
SERVER IS UP!

utp: 57 DP

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to get involved but trying to figure out why I've lost so many fps since loading up the public beta for the new UI... had over 200 before, but now I'm lucky to scrape by between 60-80...
I tried Raceroom again for the first time in ages and getting around 200 so a bit of a head scratcher

I'd like to get involved but trying to figure out why I've lost so many fps since loading up the public beta for the new UI... had over 200 before, but now I'm lucky to scrape by between 60-80...
I tried Raceroom again for the first time in ages and getting around 200 so a bit of a head scratcher

Something not right, have you checked your settings ..sounds like some settings when using the new UI is limiting your FPS..come out of the rF2 beta and use the old UI ...load a 397 track and use 397 car and check your FPS. Now load the beta (new UI) use the exact track and car and then check your FFP ..it should be exactly the same ..if it is lower? then personally I would not use the beta UI until it comes out of beta ...

Something not right, have you checked your settings ..sounds like some settings when using the new UI is limiting your FPS..come out of the rF2 beta and use the old UI ...load a 397 track and use 397 car and check your FPS. Now load the beta (new UI) use the exact track and car and then check your FFP ..it should be exactly the same ..if it is lower? then personally I would not use the beta UI until it comes out of beta ...
Will give that a go later. Thanks Craig

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing