rF2 397 GTE @ Nordschleife - Saturday 05 Oct 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
SERVER IS UP!

NOTE: The GetMod service is available once again, so any missing component files that are required for this event (except for paid DLC, if applicable) will be automatically downloaded and installed when joining the server.

I'd like to join as well, most likely will be starting from the back is it'll be my first online experience in rf2.

edit: real name added to profile in the respective field, let me know if that is enough. I checked that my real name is used in rf2 as well.

I'd like to join as well, most likely will be starting from the back is it'll be my first online experience in rf2.

edit: real name added to profile in the respective field, let me know if that is enough. I checked that my real name is used in rf2 as well.

Welcome to the "RF2 Racing Club" ..this is a club event, therefore having fun is just as important as winning...yes we have highly talented drivers, but there is also the less talented, the whole field is made up of varying levels of talent. If you have any questions? message me or speak to me on TS ...welcome aboard and good luck with your first event :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back