• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

EU 397 GT3 @ Thruxton - Friday 06 Sep 2019

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Craig Dunkley, Aug 30, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 06-09-19
  1. BioForce

BioForce
    Premium

Ratings:
    +47
    Sorry for the bump @SOLO59 , I thought you saw me but as you turned in it was too late. Sorry mate.

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. SOLO59

SOLO59
    Premium

Ratings:
    +603
    Its all good... I tried sticking to the racing line expecting you to go around. Happened to me again by another leader lapping me. It is difficult to lap cars on this small track.

I had absolutely no pace today. So no harm done at all. Just another racing incident.

I think I tried sticking to the racing line or leave enough space when possible for the leaders.
    Think I may have checked my brakes on the racing line while a leader was lapping me. I checked my brakes because the car began to slide on me. Instead of spinning myself out and possibly the other driver, I quickly checked my brakes, leader went through ok.

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  3. GEO147

GEO147
    Premium

Ratings:
    +210
    I'm sorry to the drive of the R8 that I tapped and caused to spin. I tried my best to avoid it but it happened none the less. I waited for you so was a disaster for us both .:unsure:

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.