rF2 397 GT3 @ Thruxton - Friday 06 Sep 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
My race was over very quickly ..I got knock from the rear, It may have been my own darn fault, I moved over to defend my inside line, but may have left it to late. Although It was not a big hit, my tires were flat spotted and my wheel was very badly vibrating :(

Tires were a major issue on this track, well they were for me, so well done to all that managed to finish the race :thumbsup:

Congrads to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hope to see you all next for our "special" event :thumbsup:

Congratulations to all participants, especially to @Pauli Ahonen @Marco Antonio Rodriguez ,, I think I made a great race very happy with the result, when I was third I saw that Pauli Ahonen got out track and i forward, and although he went about 8 seconds behind, I knew I would catch again, since I had more rhythm than me , as he reached me, I opened up on the right side and picked him up to see if I could go with him, but that goes, he went back to Marco Antonio Rodriguez, but I think he ran out of wheels and he boils, I returned advance but it went about 10 seconds and I thought it will not give him time to recover that only 7 minutes or so remain, congratulations Marco Antonio Rodriguez that big...bad luck Pauli Ahonen...
2nd position for me is great, very happy:):):);):thumbsup:

Last edited:
Some pilots at the start should calm down, 45 minutes is a long time for the tires, and the durability can bring you up, if the tires you take care of you can overtake those who break them in 4 laps.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back