rF2 397 GT3 @ Sebring - Friday 14 June 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
No... Sorry does nothing for me. Clueless and without any details on the error i have to let go for tonight.
If I can't even log in with 100% official content on a server, i just don't have time for this sh*t to solve.
While any other online racing game works flawless on my systems.

So write me out for tonight, i have a few days to spare i might try again.

I had the same issue like you. In the end I could find out by using the Mod Manager tool that my GT3 car Pack was corrupt and therefore the RD mod had these issues. So I unsubscribed the GT3 cars and they got reinstalled with a new version and now I can join. Hope it works for you as well mate!

90% chance I have to sign off, have an emergency and need to rescue a friend in need... too bad, been practicing all week and was really looking forward to this

That was short
Got driven off the track for no reason at all, rammed in to the sideboard just under the T6 bridge.
By C. Barerra in lap 2 @ T6.
Can the officials have a look at this ;)
Overtaking is done by going around not pushing others off.

When re-entering got hit by a invisible car (for me), that was absolutely not there in my rearview mirror or in the sidewindows (have 180% view) when i tried to re-enter the track.
Sorry for who drove in to me, was already completely trying to get to right side, to clear the fast line.. but did not help, you chose the same position.

In General...
Cars kept popping in and out of the view quite a lot anyway, while my connection ping was around 20ms.

Last edited:
That was short
Got driven off the track for no reason at all, rammed in to the sideboard just under the T6 bridge.
By C. Barerra in lap 2 @ T6.
Can the officials have a look at this ;)
Overtaking is done by going around not pushing others off.

When re-entering got hit by a invisible car (for me), that was absolutely not there in my rearview mirror or in the sidewindows (have 180% view) when i tried to re-enter the track.
Sorry for who drove in to me, was already completely trying to get to right side, to clear the fast line.. but did not help, you chose the same position.

In General...
Cars kept popping in and out of the view quite a lot anyway, while my connection ping was around 20ms.

Think that might have been me on the track rejoin. You were left side of track rejoining when I came round the bend so I went right and so did you. Almost made it past without touching. Racing incident. More pity for you as you had good pace.

Thanks Craig for putting the race on .Was my first time on RF2 and really enjoyed it :thumbsup:

Quick question, I bought Sebring on Steam. Was that necessary?

I really enjoyed that, although I got knocked off early on and ended up at the rear of the field, but managed to eventually get back on the track and carry on, I then spent most of the time on my own, but still had a lot of fun.

Hope to see you all at next weeks GT3 event.

Congrads to the podiums:
And of course congrads to all the drivers that pushed on and finished :thumbsup:

Think that might have been me on the track rejoin. You were left side of track rejoining when I came round the bend so I went right and so did you. Almost made it past without touching. Racing incident. More pity for you as you had good pace.

Thanks Craig for putting the race on .Was my first time on RF2 and really enjoyed it :thumbsup:

Quick question, I bought Sebring on Steam. Was that necessary?

Thanks for being so sporty about my unsafe re-entry.
It's a totally blind corner from both sides.

Yes that Sebring is not the same as the free version.
Clearing my agenda for next.
It was fun, for as long it lasted.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 245 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 160 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.5%