rF2 397 GT3 @ NEW Paul Ricard - Friday 31 May 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Was not able to drive tonight, got problems with my wheel, it has a mind of its own?

Was watching a great battle between @Henri Sinik
@Tero Dahlberg they were swapping places the whole race, (racing for third position)@PresidentSmug finally caught them on the last lap, (he had been knocked of twice) but just to late to give any impact.

Well the hot weathers here and the grids are getting smaller, happens every year.

We have something planned which will be a special event on Friday 14th of June...Mark your calendar :thumbsup:

Congrads to the podiums

@Christian.ca :thumbsup:
@xoSx.Racing :thumbsup:
@Henri Sinik :thumbsup:

And congratulations to all the drivers that managed to finish this event :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

PS @Tero Dahlberg I fell in love with your skin :D:thumbsup:

Sad to say but this race was frustrating. It's the second straight race in a row I've been whacked off track, twice. Jonas you turned in on me twice while I'm on your inside, just leave a lil room. I did that for you, you're on my inside for turn 3 and I leave you room but for turn 4 you leave me no room. Fast forward to when I catch you up, same scenario as the first for turn 3 but reversed but you again can't leave me any room and stay on the outside.

Sad to say but this race was frustrating. It's the second straight race in a row I've been whacked off track, twice. Jonas you turned in on me twice while I'm on your inside, just leave a lil room. I did that for you, you're on my inside for turn 3 and I leave you room but for turn 4 you leave me no room. Fast forward to when I catch you up, same scenario as the first for turn 3 but reversed but you again can't leave me any room and stay on the outside.
Sorry mate, I was only aware of the second incident you mentioned. Switched to the 720s at the last moment and impossible to get the mirrors setup correctly in VR on that thing (I usually count on the inside car camera/mirror but the 720 doesn’t have one). Heard my spotter saying “right side” just when I felt a bump and it was too late so that must have been you. Sorry!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back