rF2 397 GT3 @ Nürburgring GP - Friday 29 Nov 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Was OK for the last 5 races or so, but was bugged by the VR-crash again, image stalled while sound (and FFB, ouch) continued.. Hope I didn't wreck anyone, pressed ESC shortly after.

You guys are quick though, 54 flat, damn..

I was well enough tonight to race, but rF2 would not let me. I seemed to be 30 seconds or so behind everybody else, the sim crashed on me twice also. When I hit race to race nothing happened? I must have hit the race button a dozen times, then the formation lap started...with them problems and poor lap times I gave up trying to race :(

I hope you all had a good race, you certainly appeared to :thumbsup:

Congrads to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and Congrads to all the drivers that finished :thumbsup:

Next week we are at Bathurst with GT3 on Friday and Supercars V8 on Saturday ...hope to you there :thumbsup:

Sorry guys, I got cold; I felt better but fever must have gotten up, I preferred leaving than being a hazard. But cuts seems weird at this track, no? I got wide in T1 but lost time more than anything, and got a direct drive through, not even a warning?

I don't remember who wanted to clean up the custom skins we download from other people but here is how: go to your rFactor2 folder, then \UserData\player\Settings
In there, go to each car folder (I said the track folder in TS, I was wrong) so each GT3 cars after this race. Open the subfolders in there, and look for either .dds or . mas files: their names should start with an underscore. Simply delete them. You should also have .rcd files in each car folder: if you didn't install any custom skins, delete them as well. And of course delete any empty subfolders you have after deleting the files, no need to keep them. Hope this helps! :)

got a drive through by cutting T4, instanly enter the pits and instead of drive through system do a normal pit stop, back again on pits and still the same, anyone knows why? thanks guys sorry for bad english

got a drive through by cutting T4, instanly enter the pits and instead of drive through system do a normal pit stop, back again on pits and still the same, anyone knows why? thanks guys sorry for bad english
It sounds like you stopped at your stall? Then the game thinks you're doing a normal pit stop. For a drive through you should just go through the pits, just make sure you don't speed. Then the penalty will be off as soon as you exit the pits. Don't stop.

Also, for those having problems with custom skins: did you adjust your network settings? Default values are really low and should be closer to your internet speed. To do so, go in multiplayer, then on the car selection screen use the back button in the bottom left to get back to the previous page where you can open network settings. Adjust upload and download so they correspond to your internet speed.
network settings.jpg
I'm asking because yesterday all custom skins where fine for me while it seem many had troubles... :unsure:

Yesterday in the first round they pushed me everywhere, several times I went out 5th and they left me the 14th, some think they are alone in the race, especially in the first round ...:mad::mad::mad::(
Alex about the masks is a mistake that is wrong, because with that default download line I am doing well, that is another problem, although increasing the value is not bad, today I calmer comment because I do not like claim the teammates. Sansano's skins looked white, congratulations to the podium and the participants;):thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 185 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 505 39.0%