rF2 397 GT3 @ Monza - Fri 26 July 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Never put enough fuel in ...stopped for pitstop and it changed my darn tires (49 seconds, ouch) ..my own stupid fault ..then on exit I got a penalty ..at that point I called it a night.

Hope you all had a good race..

Congrads to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and congrads to all the drivers that finished :thumbsup:

I do not think my mic was working again at end of event :(

Last edited:
This was a spectacular race! I had massive fun. Thanks for organising.
Congrats to Risto and all top drivers, you had an incredible pace.

Shout out to Marcos Kornievicz. After he accidentally clipped me going into a chicane, waited for me to regain my spot. Great to see this behaviour on track. Thank you Marcos.

Finished 4th in the end, starting from 10th and fighting all the way through the finish line.
Not bad at all ;)

Someone was having fun cutting chicanes at the end.
I had something like 5 seconds advantage that suddenly dropped to zero.
That caught me by surprise :)

@eryx It was so close that you couldnt fit a paper between the cars.
My engine died because of double click. I changed my double click prevention from 100ms to 250 ms, hopefully it doesn't happen again.

That was brilliant, thanks guys! Even though my game crashed before warm-up :(
Was P16 in qualifying then had to start from P20. Finished 11th in the end.

Thanks to the shortcut-guy who waited before the finish line to give back the position :thumbsup:
You almost gave me a heart attack when you flew by at Mach 2 after the chicane:confused:;)

BTW, what's up with that formation lap? That was scary.

That was brilliant, thanks guys! Even though my game crashed before warm-up :(
Was P16 in qualifying then had to start from P20. Finished 11th in the end.

Thanks to the shortcut-guy who waited before the finish line to give back the position :thumbsup:
You almost gave me a heart attack when you flew by at Mach 2 after the chicane:confused:;)

BTW, what's up with that formation lap? That was scary.

Yeah the formation laps are like mini races sometimes if that's what you meant. Sounds like it was a great race.

Yeah the formation laps are like mini races sometimes if that's what you meant. Sounds like it was a great race.
No, the formation lap started then jumped immediately straight to the green flag. None of us was ready... It was a miracle we all got through the chicane as it took us all by shock. Also what was up with the cut detection? I bailed out in quali and went through the chicane at end of the straight, finished the lap and it posted a clean lap that left me in 2nd place. I had to quit the game to choose another skin as it would let me in game as my lap was not valid. Gave me 7 mins to quali again

Sounds like you lot had fun, sorry I couldn't make it to swear down TS about how my "****ing VR is wonky!" :roflmao:

sorry Craig my son just started crying uncontrollably just before i was gonna join. Took the whole house to calm him down :(

Not a problem at all ..I totally understand, I have be there eh ...sorry for you having to miss it :thumbsup: the only way I could get one of my sons to calm and sleep was to take him out in the car ...or rock him him in my arms for 30 minutes, then gentle put him down and yes he would then wake again :mad:

@Pauli Ahonen uff, I was sweating so hard, from high temperature in the room and you coming at me. I hope fight was fair, was making my car as wide as possible. At the Ascari chicane I though we touched and was preparing to slow down as you disconnected. Sad to hear (not really :roflmao::whistling:) about engine failure.
Looking forward to more fights like that although my race pace was bad....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back