rF2 397 GT3 @ Interlagos - Friday 11 Oct 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thanks I will.

I find rF2 to be similar to VR in the way that, when you find the sweet spot, it's absolutely amazing. But it can take a bit of tinkering to find it.

I'll plug away with it. Come December I'll have a lot more time for racing and I feel the pull again.

Thanks for the suggestion.

rF2 can be a complete bitch...I am so looking forward to the new UI ...I know it has been in the hands of beta testers for some time so in the very near future I hope :thumbsup:

I had to give up. Had all sorts of technical problems! First some connection issues (I suppose): from time to time all cars were disappearing for a few seconds either from view and from the HUD positions graph; then the game just began quitting to desktop. At the third of these, I've given up and come here writing this message.
Good race to all of you!

I had to give up. Had all sorts of technical problems! First some connection issues (I suppose): from time to time all cars were disappearing for a few seconds either from view and from the HUD positions graph; then the game just began quitting to desktop. At the third of these, I've given up and come here writing this message.
Good race to all of you!
Yep, it looked like you had connection issues... It might be worth adjusting your connection settings in rF2 as default is pretty low and most of us have better connections now. To do so, go in multiplier, then network settings (usually you need to go back to the very first screen, don't go on track; use the back button).Then change your upload and download speed, based on the connection you have. Keep Upstream bigger than Downstream

@Daniel Nieto Thank you again, that was an awesome race! What a battle! Really great! :D

Thank you all for a fantastic race.... And sorry for being so slow, hope I didn't get to much in the way :)
I definately think I need to focus more on my setups. In the first half of the race I could not get any heat into my tyres no matter what I did, and you guys just took off into the distance :( In the second half the temp. was better and I managed to get within the 2 seconds per lap approx. That is something that can come further down with lots of practice and a better setup, so I'm optimistic about that.
I will absolutely sign up for more club races :)

Yep, it looked like you had connection issues... It might be worth adjusting your connection settings in rF2 as default is pretty low and most of us have better connections now. To do so, go in multiplier, then network settings (usually you need to go back to the very first screen, don't go on track; use the back button).Then change your upload and download speed, based on the connection you have. Keep Upstream bigger than Downstream

@Daniel Nieto Thank you again, that was an awesome race! What a battle! Really great! :D
the best thing for me was to qualify 4th:), but it was not enough to fight :mad::poop:,,, with just 8 laps you can't aspire to fight for anything:poop::mad: ... stand behind daniel and alex barely 5 or 6 laps and slowly walked away ,, ,, there was no rhythm:(:(:( ,,, I will try to train much more laps tomorrow, in the porsche cup ,,, congratulations to the podium, and to those who participated, as always was a pleasure;):thumbsup:

Couldn't get my wheel repaired in time... putting it all back together today and hoping to make tonight's race.
Need to test it all first as I dont want to have any issues and ruin someone else's race.

I achieved my goal ..finish the race and place midpack, so I was happy enough.

No problems..thanks for making my life easy guys :)

I love this track especially this version :)

Many congrads to the podiums, great pace guys :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: ..and congrads to all the drivers that managed to finish :thumbsup::thumbsup:

@RainhamIron ..it was good to hear from you again :thumbsup:

Hope to see you all next week, for another terrific track :thumbsup:

It is a bit. New PSU wasnt cheap. But at least this new HX750 has a 10 year local warranty. My old PSU is over 8 years old and only has warranty in the UK where it was purchased. I'm not even sure hey had 10 year warranties all those years ago.
But hey, new PSU will slot right in and then I can give the newly repaired wheel and pedals a quick workout before tonight's race!

Congrats on thw winers. Sadly I had to withdraw around halfway. My concentration was flaking and I was starting to get dangerous. I could do a couple of laps around the mid to lows 1:33s and then I would spin out and crash due to lack of focus. Next week will be better! :)

Thanks guys for interesting race. In short:
  • quite good qualifications for me - I mean not the last position on the grid ;)
  • I improved my car setup knowledge - about 2s gained after playing with setup
  • after clean start - on lap 2 I was crashed by mercedes on T12 rejoining the race
  • with a lot of damage I've managed to finish the race with slower but consistent pace
  • finally P16 - not bad, quite a lot of fun in the meantime, nice looking track
  • last few laps was like driving in "gentleman's club" when seeing the blue flag - I appreciate high driving culture and good manners of the drivers - no one crashed me :)
  • congrats to everyone because everyone had their own challenges during the race

Last edited:
Thanks guys for interesting race. In short:
  • quite good qualifications for me - I mean not the last position on the grid ;)
  • I improved my car setup knowledge - about 2s gained after playing with setup
  • after clean start - on lap 2 I was crashed by mercedes on T12 rejoining the race
  • with a lot of damage I've managed to finish the race with slower but consistent pace
  • finally P16 - not bad, quite a lot of fun in the meantime, nice looking track
  • Few last few laps was like driving in "gentleman's club" when seeing the blue flag - I appreciate high driving culture and good manners of the drivers - no one crashed me :)
  • congrats to everyone because everyone had its own challenges during the race

I thought invulnerability was on? I certainly don't recal suffering any damage.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back