rF2 397 GT3 @ Donington Park 2019 - Friday 13 Dec 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
You make a very good point, that I actually agree with, but I am here and always will be for the majority. I did try on a couple of occasions offered something other than GT3 ..the numbers (drivers) were less than half the normal interest...hence I decided to stay with GT3.. If the majority are happy with GT3 every other week then that is what I will do :thumbsup: ....I will add a pole to the next event.
in my opinion we should use the mod of reiza more, the metalmoro works genialy and they should give it more cane, we should use porsche cup, or others, not only gt3, also a little tired of them:);):thumbsup:

Honestly I'm a bit tired of GTs because since released everywhere only GTs are.
I can't drive OW, I'm too noob for that but i love to drive many others like Simtek clio mod, megane trophy, gt500 nissan, something loke these.
I think smaller classes give closer races... Maybe I'm not right :D

I surely could drive them but I simply don't like them but apart from that I like small (or big :) )Cup Series as much as modern DTM, GTs, Prototypes and Oldies like 90s DTM, GTO, Procar, G5 and such (preparing for the final RRE-(modern) DTM run at our League this season). And as RRE features european tracks mostly I really would like to drive some north american tracks like Watkins, Road Atlanta, Virginia, Lime Rock, Mosport or british tracks like Doni today - also a big fan of traditional road courses carved into the Landscape. Modern Arena Tracks (like many Tilke made) : not so much ;)

Last edited:
Well, bit disappointed, one guy rammed his way through from the back of the grid, one guy whom I actually was lapping refused to make it happen (while the first one did nicely) and turned me around, nobody waited for nobody after causing an incident, thats not what I call clean racing according to the RD rules at all. In league racing I'm participating we surely drive a bit harder (but keeping it clean and fair)but to my understanding this is for just having fun . Well it was ok, thanks to the guy I was racing with ;), mixed first online experience with rF2 tbh. (Public Server like )....well t'was just for getting some orientation with rF2 online, had just a few hours singleplayer so far....thx for tipps & hints and good night....cu ;)

I'm sorry George if I bother you on lap two after I get off track, on lap three I get ahead of you, but I don't know if I hurt you, in any case my apologies:(
Pauli braked a lot I did not expect from you since you were very strong, to stop so much in the chicane I have blocked, I have gone down to sixth position:(, ...
great final laps:), since I kept keeping a tire and I cut Sansano and another partner for more than 15 seconds, I don't remember the name, ... hard fight,:);)
but they informed me badly with gasoline, they told me 90 liters, I put 95 liters and I entered the finish line without gasoline,:(:(:(:poop::poop::poop:
but in the last lap I could not accelerate, I had to stop accelerating because I had not reached the finish line, Sansano left, good race ... congratulations Craig for the combo congratulations to the podium and the grill, as always a pleasure to be here
:);):thumbsup:

Last edited:
We had a great battle for p2 the whole race! Unfortunately I didn’t take enough fuel ;) Aston is a thirsty b*tch.
Thanks and congrats to all who finished and of course to the winner!
Was great fun. Quite intense trying to keep up or not to make a mistake when infront. Also had to pit the lap after you, as I also trusted the "95L is safe" comments a bit too much. And of course forgot to turn off tyre change when pitting. So lost lots of time. At least with those tyres I managed to get the fastest lap ;)

I'm sorry George if I bother you on lap two after I get off track, on lap three I get ahead of you, but I don't know if I hurt you, in any case my apologies:(
Pauli braked a lot I did not expect from you since you were very strong, to stop so much in the chicane I have blocked, I have gone down to sixth position:(, ...
great final laps:), since I kept keeping a tire and I cut Sansano and another partner for more than 15 seconds, I don't remember the name, ... hard fight,:);)
but they informed me badly with gasoline, they told me 90 liters, I put 95 liters and I entered the finish line without gasoline,:(:(:(:poop::poop::poop:
but in the last lap I could not accelerate, I had to stop accelerating because I had not reached the finish line, Sansano left, good race ... congratulations Craig for the combo congratulations to the podium and the grill, as always a pleasure to be here
:);):thumbsup:

No problem at all Juan. You are quicker than me so I wanted to let you pass and then try follow your racing line but I kept making too many mistakes.

but they informed me badly with gasoline, they told me 90 liters, I put 95 liters and I entered the finish line without gasoline
I also trusted the "95L is safe" comments a bit too much.
I said that for AMG, sorry guys!
But in rf2 fuel usage depend on the car, on your driving style, upshifts RPM, downshifts RPM.
I put 90 liters and was enough form me. But true my laptimes also been slower then yours.

I said that for AMG, sorry guys!
But in rf2 fuel usage depend on the car, on your driving style, upshifts RPM, downshifts RPM.
I put 90 liters and was enough form me. But true my laptimes also been slower then yours.
I change gears between the second blue LED and the third one, so I consume more, I put 95 liters, I usually put 105 and I do not care, but my mistake about gasoline, it will not happen again, the next time you see 105 liters and I don't care over 5 liters
Thank you George, ;):thumbsup: ... @Balazs Floszmann don't worry no problem:);)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 186 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 365 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 507 39.0%