EU 397 GT3 @ Donington Park 2019 - Friday 13 Dec 2019

Daiman Patel

rFactor 2 Technical Assistant
Staff
Premium
Jun 4, 2011
SERVER IS UP!

NOTE:
The GetMod service is available once again, so any missing component files that are required for this event (except for paid DLC, if applicable) will be automatically downloaded and installed when joining the server.

Apologies for the delay in setting up the server for this week's event.

Craig Dunkley

10000RPM
Staff
Premium
Jun 9, 2013
We are in danger of this event not becoming official, I will wait until Friday morning before calling it, I will send a private message AM to all those that have signed up, if I am going to cancel this event ...thanks

• Sad
Reactions: Balazs Floszmann

Craig Dunkley

10000RPM
Staff
Premium
Jun 9, 2013
Thankfully this event is now official :D ...I think we have enough drivers to provide us with some good battles and fun.

If any off you have a fav track or mod, just let me know...no promises, but if its popular then we could move forward :thumbsup:

The GT Formula

2000RPM
Premium
Aug 25, 2009
Thankfully this event is now official :D ...I think we have enough drivers to provide us with some good battles and fun.

If any off you have a fav track or mod, just let me know...no promises, but if its popular then we could move forward :thumbsup:
I've always liked the F2 cars at Sepang... something different.
But then again, the GT3 pack there could also be a bit special.

Balazs Floszmann

250RPM
Premium
Aug 1, 2014
What do you think about GT3/Hungaroring....F1 track, everyone should to know that track :D
Aaaaand thats is in my home country, I drove motorcycle on it many times :inlove: but never drove car :(

Reactions: Juan Roguez

Balazs Floszmann

250RPM
Premium
Aug 1, 2014
Honestly I'm a bit tired of GTs because since released everywhere only GTs are.
I can't drive OW, I'm too noob for that but i love to drive many others like Simtek clio mod, megane trophy, gt500 nissan, something loke these.
I think smaller classes give closer races... Maybe I'm not right :D

Reactions: Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley

10000RPM
Staff
Premium
Jun 9, 2013
Honestly I'm a bit tired of GTs because since released everywhere only GTs are.
I can't drive OW, I'm too noob for that but i love to drive many others like Simtek clio mod, megane trophy, gt500 nissan, something loke these.
I think smaller classes give closer races... Maybe I'm not right :D
You make a very good point, that I actually agree with, but I am here and always will be for the majority. I did try on a couple of occasions offered something other than GT3 ..the numbers (drivers) were less than half the normal interest...hence I decided to stay with GT3.. If the majority are happy with GT3 every other week then that is what I will do :thumbsup: ....I will add a pole to the next event.