rF2 397 GT3 @ CTMP - Friday Oct 18 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Daiman Patel ..I have just been on server ..restarted weekend and there is no rain? so server is not set to schedule? if the schedule is not possible can you please remove all and any rain ..thanks....

IGNORE THE ABOVE

There is rain, so all appears well thanks :thumbsup:
Afaik, it can take a few moments for the weather to kick in after joining the server, so at first it might seem as if it's not working.

Hey@Craig Dunkley, hope all is well mate. Really sorry but got to take out the Mrs tomorrow night for dinner, won't be home until late. Can't believe I'm going to miss this one lol

Can't join the server, probably my install of rf2 is corrupt or something. 'Missing virtual CMP' errors for all the GT3 cars. Hope I can fix it 'cause this really sucks..

Can't join the server, probably my install of rf2 is corrupt or something. 'Missing virtual CMP' errors for all the GT3 cars. Hope I can fix it 'cause this really sucks..

OK it is most certainly an issue you end, nobody else is having problems. Maybe steam has not updated your cars? that is the normal problem.

All Drivers:
Updates are coming out almost daily/weekly and for some Steam is not updating you with the new update, this is nothing to worry about and is a fairly common issue that is easily fixed.

So if you can not connect to our server? carry on reading..

Basically we have to force Steam to update our cars to match what is on our server.

• CLOSE DOWN RF2 COMPLETELY
  • Go to your steam inventory
  • Click on the car you want to Unsubscribe from
  • Click view workshop item
  • Now Unsubscribe from the car
  • Do that for every car in the GT3 Packs
  • Now Subscribed again to all the GT3 cars
  • Now fire up RF2 and it now should force steam to update the GT3 packs :thumbsup:

This fix will normally fix 99% of problems, if it does not, than you may have a more serious issue and you would be best advised to post you problem at the S397 support forum, where I am sure you will be given professional advice on how to solve your problem.

OK it is most certainly an issue you end, nobody else is having problems. Maybe steam has not updated your cars? that is the normal problem.

Thanks Craig, good suggestion which I'll try next time this happens. I've tried everything I could think of before reading your reply and went for the full re-install. This has fixed the problem and I was finally able to practice! Will see you all this evening.

I'm sorry - I'm not going to make tonight. I have a stomach thing and sometimes it's OK and sometimes it's bad, but tonight it's bad. No way I'll be able to do all that steering so a night laying on the sofa for me.

Have fun you all.

Apologies but sign me out please. Had a sinking feeling when someone walked up to my desk at 16:59 on a Friday and started the conversation by saying sorry!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back