rF2 397 GT3 @ CTMP - Friday Oct 18 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Craig Dunkley @Daiman Patel
I just drove the entire race on server without the rain at all. There was some rain during practice, but not in the race. What is the rain chance percentage set up for the race? If it's a low value, even though the weather is scripted, it is still may not rain at all. And I'm OK with that. However, if we wanna make sure we're driving in rain, the percentage needs to be set to a higher value methinks.
I will check the server configuration later today. I was tinkering with it yesterday, so it is possible that I have messed something up. :redface:

@Craig Dunkley @Daiman Patel
I just drove the entire race on server without the rain at all. There was some rain during practice, but not in the race. What is the rain chance percentage set up for the race? If it's a low value, even though the weather is scripted, it is still may not rain at all. And I'm OK with that. However, if we wanna make sure we're driving in rain, the percentage needs to be set to a higher value methinks.

Rain is scripted or should be as per my post:

Weather Settings:
  • Scripted
  • Start - Partially Cloudy and rain
  • 25% - Mostly Cloudy and rain
  • 50% - Mostly Cloudy and Storm
  • 75% - Light Clouds
  • FINISH - Clear
so for the first 50% of the race there should be rain, then light clouds, then clear ...

Sign me up please!
Rather interesting stuff! Does the practice and quali conditions have rain?

Depends where the cycle is at when you join (practice) ..welcome aboard Pauli :thumbsup:

Yes from the first minute to the last minute there should be rain during qualification ...as per the event post ..

Weather Settings:
  • Scripted
  • Start - Partially Cloudy and rain
  • 25% - Mostly Cloudy and rain
  • 50% - Mostly Cloudy and Storm
  • 75% - Light Clouds
  • FINISH - Clear

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years