rF2 397 GT3 @ Bathurst - Friday 06 Dec 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Just uploaded this

I will not be using either one of the skins in the race. Also I would recommend that if you want to then don't use them as the provided teams but instead as alternative skin files to one of the default teams.

you are a very talented painter Tero ...just love them skins :thumbsup:

oh dear oh dear ..4 + hours of practice and out in the second corner ...someone had spun and several cars hit him including me, I needed reverse gear..pushed the button for reverse gear..got the right button on second attempt, started to drive again..sim told me that my headlights were on...instead of turning of my headlights off, I went into reverse gear at 80mph..ouch, yes a huge ouch, I blew my engine :( ..practice 4 hrs race 3 minutes :(

I hope I have better luck at this track tomorrow with the V8s

Congrads to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and congrads to the drivers that managed to finish :thumbsup:

Hope to see some off you in tomorrow's event at Bathurst :thumbsup:

WL5raUX.jpg

Last edited:
We left 5th, we arrived 3rd:):D, but I can't want to, I'm sorry on the first lap I had a slight touch with @Tero Dahlberg
:(,i sorry, I also trumpeted in the chicane, and the one who comes here does not stop accelerating, very bad ..., my car crossed and the pushing the accelerator,:mad::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: ... anyway ... say that my surprise when I see that for @Henri Sinik
, I took second place, but he was already unattainable for me, with new wheels that had just left the pit, much more, in the downhill lift and I did not put resistance:rolleyes::redface:, the entire race was very strong, congratulations to the podium to the participants and especially to Craig for the event ...:);):thumbsup:
a pity kresh good fight:);):thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 113 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 291 27.5%