rF2 397 BMW M2 CS @ Nürburgring - Friday 17 Jan 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Has anybody got any practice in yet? You get the choice of two tires, dry or wet ..using the dry tires, end of lap one your tires are in the yellow, end of lap two you tires are totally fooked? surely this is not right? ..jezz that means you can not get a quali lap in with good tires.

Has anybody got any practice in yet? You get the choice of two tires, dry or wet ..using the dry tires, end of lap one your tires are in the yellow, end of lap two you tires are totally fooked? surely this is not right? ..jezz that means you can not get a quali lap in with good tires.
Craig, I loose about 6% of tire life in a lap. The race is gonna be about 7 laps, and my tires after an hour still have about 50% of life left. You must have a really heavy foot :p

I'm sorry for leaving early, I had a funny crash that skewed my steering and after a lap of driving sideways I decided to go back to the pits, but meanwhile the server had other plans and kicked me out. Pretty poor event for me, but hope for a better luck next time.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 169 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 452 39.2%