39/39 becomes 39/40 :(

Thanks m8

I'll be looking to join a tintop or sports car race from the club events to keep me going for 5 weeks:smile:

or I could just practice round Barca and Silverstone the whole time:rolleyes: hmmm

Jim

Good choice Jim ! .A week in Val d'isere will be as good as a race at Sepang. (i´ve been there last year...and the year before and the year before...) But please be aware of the "Face" its ****ing steep and icy ! You dont want to have a broken wrist do you ? :) I´m heading to Switzerland tomorrow and theres heaps of snow so i assume it´ll be the same in France. Have fun !

Good choice Jim ! .A week in Val d'isere will be as good as a race at Sepang. (i´ve been there last year...and the year before and the year before...) But please be aware of the "Face" its ****ing steep and icy ! You dont want to have a broken wrist do you ? :) I´m heading to Switzerland tomorrow and theres heaps of snow so i assume it´ll be the same in France. Have fun !

I've been there many times:) the "sache" run is my fave, not as steep as the "face" but it goes on for miles:eek:, a good way to work up a thirst for the trip to dicks later on:drink:

Have fun in Switzerland Janek

Jim

Enjoy the ski, Jim. I was at La Plagne last week end, not so far than Val d'Isere and there was still lots of snow.

Like I said in my race report, I'll miss the Sepang race too. Nicolai, feel free to give his chance to any driver in the waiting list for that race. I'll be back in Barcelona.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 113 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.5%