360 controller

So at the moment, I'm stuck with the 360 controller (or a logitech 3d joystick, but i haven't tried that yet.)
I own Race and GT legends and the whole shebang, the only major issue i seem to be having is that the controller seems like it's too jerky, is there a way to turn down the linearity? or should I just wait until I get a wheel?

So at the moment, I'm stuck with the 360 controller (or a logitech 3d joystick, but i haven't tried that yet.)
I own Race and GT legends and the whole shebang, the only major issue i seem to be having is that the controller seems like it's too jerky, is there a way to turn down the linearity? or should I just wait until I get a wheel?

There is a way to make controlling the car less jerky. When the controller is plugged in and you go to Controller Options you'll see this

wgxa.jpg

The last time i used a controller was back in late 2010 and i don't remember how i had my controller set up. I got this image off the internet. Might want to give the setup above a try and if it is still too jerky try adjusting Analog Sectors 1,2 &3.

I'm not sure about the 360 controller but with the Thrustmaster controller that i used to drive with when i assigned the right stick for throttle/brake the deadzone settings would appear and i was able to set the deadzone. If you look at the image i posted you can see that there is throttle/brake deadzone setting available but i'm assuming it isn't highlighted because whoever posted their setting was more and likely using the buttons for throttle/brake.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back