30% off M1 procar & hungongarongaring

for those of you, like me, very much on the fence about this title, these are both 30% off atm. have picked them up but yet to try them; dont know the circuit sadly so i may buy one i can compare to a laserscan.

it really is. i intentionally avoided bathurst because i know if should end up getting DTM 2013, its included here...didn't know about that.

i really don't understand the separation of the DTM standalones from the base, other than the obvious cashgrab thing. you buy dtm, you still have to purchase r3e tracks & cars; you don't, you don't get to race AI. its really bizarre.

Its new politics of simbin, collect the money as much as they can, and control overall game features.Their project R3E has many many restrictionsthat are not friendly to a customer, I dont like it very much. They control liveries, car classes, competitions e.t.c. its not fun when you just want to relax and drive, for expample, bmw m3 GT2 against some of DTM cars.
Look at pCARS, Assetto Corsa, they hasnt restrictions like this.

I think I'll just stick to buying the 'experiences'. The problem is, when ADAC GT Experience is released I will be re-purchasing a number of tracks I already own in DTM Experience.

I understand and appreciate the standalone thing. That's pretty obvious. That doesn't excuse the current sales model.

For instance: Hockenheim in R3E should be free to all those who have bought DTM Experience. Why should we buy it again in a different 'skin'?

Paying for different liveries is just ridiculous too.

I can't fully get behind R3E until the sales model and pricing is consistent and fair. It's a mess Simbin has created and they need to sort it out.

For instance: Hockenheim in R3E should be free to all those who have bought DTM Experience. Why should we buy it again in a different 'skin'?

Paying for different liveries is just ridiculous too
Yes yes, thats what Im talking about, they are confusing the player/customer very much.

Sadly enough the cars/tracks of DTM are limited to the DTM experience, And even if it changes int he future, the final decission on how to do this lays with our publisher.

We do prodvide them with an advice. So please let us know what you think about these areas!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 426 39.6%