3 years active in RaceDepartment.

Hello Everyone who are reading this post. I just wanted to share with you that in two weeks I will have been here in RaceDepartment for 3 years.

I still can't belive it that I have been here for 3 years as it honestly feels like it was yesterday. I remember meeting so many nice people, some Sim-Racing heros and making many good friends. Participating in my first ever league race, the American F3000 Grand Prix Championship which is even today the best league I have ever participated in. I can also remember the time when RD was getting live stream for the first time which was such a great and big thing at that time while now it is the most obvious thing to have. :)

At the start, RaceDepartment was a forum I visited once in a while and the more I visited the breaks from each visit started getting much shorter until the forum became my cup of te. I most have spent so many hours on the forum but every single second was worth it. :D

Are there other people who have neither been here for 3 or more years on the forum then feel free to talk about your personal experience. :)

Same here, it was yesterday, that I had my first club race 3 years ago. I remember the whole event still:)
My first league appearance was also AF3kGPC, I had to miss many races though unfortunately.
3 truely epic years I must say:)

I'm ten months new lol, but it has been good!. Not enough racing for me but i did meet a lot of good people here. I did finally join a league for the fall/winter season,so well see where that takes me.:) Nice to be part of RD!:cool:. I hope i'm still around in three years from now.

Congratulations. When the time is right, I will race against each and every one of you even if I am last place! :tongue:

My year anniversary will be coming in December '11. I have not really made an impact.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%