3 Skins for Guerilla Mods Audi R8 GT4 (update) (v0.80 and up)

Skins 3 Skins for Guerilla Mods Audi R8 GT4 (update) (v0.80 and up) 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
jeanvendors submitted a new resource:

3 Skins for Guerilla Mods McLaren 570s GT4 (update) (v0.80 and up) - Staedtler and FedEx skins for the R8 GT4.

New version of skins I made previously for the Guerilla Mods GT4 cars. GM are currently in the process of updating the mods to all-new models, so I'm trying to update the skins I made from scratch. Here's the skins I made for the Audi R8.

Crew & Driver Stuff included, as well as 2k versions.
View attachment 487962
View attachment 487963
View attachment 487964

Read more about this resource...

RaceDepartment Store

• Featured
The Trak Racer SA-08 is a light-weight and stylish reclining sport seat and is suitable for most racing simulators that demand a comfortable, long-lasting and great looking seat. Trak Racer's SA-08 is wrapped in thick, high-quality and durable leather-style fabric and has a race-inspired shape...
The Apex wheel stand is the next step in the evolution of our best-selling wheel stand. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 134,95 Bringing all the most loved features from our original model and some new sought-after design changes we have developed a wheel stand which meets the needs of any sim...
With a focus on sleek, minimalist aesthetics and premium materials it’s easy to see how our Element series breathes new life into our range of products. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 649,95 If you’re looking for luxury there’s no better option than our Nappa Leather Element. Nappa leather...
The SPORT Series is inspired by car racing seats, combining comfort with racing aesthetic giving you that extra edge so you can work harder and game longer. Designed with superior ergonomics and adjustability providing you with the best comfort in every position to accommodate extended periods...
High-quality pedal set for the most demanding drivers. Precision laser-cut stainless steel and hydraulic damper coupled with load cell sensor make this the ultimate pedal set. Contains clutch, throttle, and brake pedals. Buy now from simucube.com for € 1268,47 Designed with CAD and FEA, all...
The best possible Direct Drive wheel base designed for professional racers, racing teams, and race car drivers has an abundant 32 Nm of torque and the maxed-out torque response rate is at your disposal at any time and anywhere. Buy now from simucube.com for € 3156,89 Simucube 2 Ultimate wheel...