3 monitors FOV for all cars with HUD

Wow, I have 2 monitors and your screenshot makes me want to buy a 3rd and give this a go.

Can you tell me exactly how you set this up. How do you get 3 monitors connected up.

Finally, what are the impacts on frame rates etc.

Oh, also, is there any way this can be set up from the TVCam rather than cockpit view?

I hope to hear your assessments soon!!

Thanks

Wow, I have 2 monitors and your screenshot makes me want to buy a 3rd and give this a go.

Can you tell me exactly how you set this up. How do you get 3 monitors connected up.

Finally, what are the impacts on frame rates etc.

Oh, also, is there any way this can be set up from the TVCam rather than cockpit view?

I hope to hear your assessments soon!!

Thanks

My setup consist of ati hd6970, that card has 2 hdmi and one display port. You can either buy a display port adapter to hdmi for the third monitor or buy a monitor with a display port. I'm getting 40 for the framerate on ultra profile of the game, resolution of 6060 x 1080.

For the tvcam view, here the link and info, how to do this: http://segmentnext.com/2010/09/26/how-to-tweak-fov-cockpit-view-in-f1-2010/
Instead of the head-cam, look for tvcam, it's a lot of try and error, took me around 3.5 hours.

Good luck

This looks cool :) I was wondering if there's any problems online with altered files ? And if I may, could you be pursuaded to make it even closer...? I'm running almost same setup as you, but I would really like to get rid of the steeringwheel, and only have the edge of the cockpit, mirrors and front-tyres ( like this : http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/modding-programs-modding-questions.36266/page-16 , but in eyefinity ) I have tried asking in that thread, but didn't get an answer :p
I tried editing myself, but I should stick to the driving, 'cause I had to reinstall the game afterwards...
Anyway, if the ones you've made don't mess with online-permits, it's already a vast improvement on the original one, thank you very much :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back