3 liveries for Pessio's Carpi RS31 Gr.2 (Ford Capri RS3100)

Skins 3 liveries for Pessio's Carpi RS31 Gr.2 (Ford Capri RS3100) 2

Login or Register an account to download this content

MrBraindown

Premium
MrBraindown submitted a new resource:

3 liveries for Pessio's Carpi RS31 Gr.2 (Ford Capri RS3100) - 2 are based on real skins, the other is, well....

Hey all,

Here are 3 more fictitious liveries for the excellent Pessio mod car, the Carpi RS31 Gr.2. This is a paid mod and can be downloaded here, it is worth every penny.

Two of them are loosely based on real life liveries, which actually appeared on different models of the Capri. The other is based on some sort of acid-soaked, fevered hippy dream I once had.

My other fictious Capri skins can be found...

Read more about this resource...

Great skins.
Watch out when installing: the car file is named pg_carpiRS31 while the right name would be:
pg_carpi_rs31.
A quick install without checking and the skins don't show... ;)

Last edited:
Your Capris turned out great, by the way:thumbsup:
Maybe you could consider naming the zip File anything other than 'content'- I have already too many of those- and don't know what's inside anymore :D

Yep, that was the issue - I'm now all updated. I only name them 'content' because apparently it helps CM locate the correct car if you use the auto-download feature. (So I've been told ;))

I've changed the file name for my update though!

Last edited:
MrBraindown updated 3 liveries for Pessio's Carpi RS31 Gr.2 (Ford Capri RS3100) with a new update entry:

No change to the skins - just to the install path.

It was pointed out to me that the file structure I used in my zip file was pointing to the folder name of a previous version of the car. I've now updated it so it points to the right place. (Thanks @Fanapryde & @67JTM)

I wasn't aware there was an updated version, so if you didn't either, this is a handy dig in the ribs to remind you to go and grab it.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back