• 23000+ Members! Dear Guest, join the community on the official RD Discord server today.   learn more

3 input device limit. How to overcome?

Dynamitry

25RPM
Jan 15, 2012
Does anyone know how to deal with gMotor2 limitation of 3 input devices?
I have several separate gaming devices connected (5), so every time I want to fire gMotor2 based title (in this case GSCE) I have to choose what device to disconnect, and it is frustrating over time.

Does anyone have any idea how to overcome that?

hangon

1RPM
Mar 15, 2014
I have been researching the same thing as I have a button box coming.I have found one thing,not sure how well it works yet,is if you use/ have simvibe software (buttkickers) there is also a part of it called joystick commander that supposivly fixes that problem,,will let you know when I receive my hardware,another option from what I read is xpadder software...not sure how well it works...I'm sure there is a few people on here that use it so maybe they can chime in.

mkel1966

250RPM
Dec 20, 2014
You've probably solved this issue by now but if you're still researching a free app called "roccat powergrid" is what i used as 2nd button box. Also found out you can use 2, maybe more, keyboards at the same time so if you can make a button box out of one would be good.

mkel1966

250RPM
Dec 20, 2014
Got to find that xpadder program. I know I bought that a long time ago, need to check my other laptop.