CIRCUIT Daytona Superspeedway Infield STC Version
WEATHER Changeable. Check website for the forecast

EVENT SCHEDULE

30 minutes Practice
10 minutes Qualification
20 minutes Warm Up
90 minutes Race

THREAD OPEN!

i remember we had a interlagos practice and it was wet at first and i did ok i thaught so i dont mind to much about the rain just so long as i dont spin and keep her straight should have alot of fun

Good Luck to all

see you soon

goodluck22.jpg

Good luck tonight guys! Gutted I'm going to miss the race tonight but stupid hospital insists I come in a day early for my operation - so have to go in tonight rather than in the morning :(

Firstly great battle in the lead, was great to watch even just from the hud timings! Well done top finishers
We had a great pace most of the race, mike was flying away and even Ben from our club was closing in fast. The rain came in from time to time but that didnt affect much, just gave a bit of excitement. Our 2 stop strategy might have been a bit less effective or unusual, but we all could achive great pace thanks to the pace of supersofts and master setups crafted by our masterminds, but Mike had a serious shunt to him and i did some mistakes aswell.
I personally lost a total of around 35seconds to small mistakes like not finding my pit confirm button, unschedualed pit
stops made me overuse tyres on 2 of 3 stints and had lots to spare on middle one but had no fuel to continue. I also had
unneccesary pace drops when thinking about our tactic too much and i always got that back chicane wrong. Could have been
more rain, perhaps that could have gotten me up lol. But my end position is totally suitable for the amount of practice i did so i got what i deserved. Still a long and exciting way to go :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%