AC 2nd TIERDROP EVENT, Tue January 17th 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Great fun Markus and thanks for setting up what must be a
complicated formula behind the scenes.
I got to drive all the cars tonight and I think the Alfa was the most fun followed by the Merc. While I finished race 4 as top Supra it was understeer city everywhere but a nice mix of cars with different characteristics.
I think events like this gives those of us who are normally at best mid field or backmarkers a shot of some success and with very little time for set ups it evens things out a bit.
Well done all for competing.:thumbsup:

Really enjoyed the car and track choice today. I'm not much of a formula driver, so todays cars fit my style better. Had some good fights along the way today too!

Sorry about about that bump paul. On my end I did what I could to avoid, and thought I lightly tapped you, but the cars obviously are not the same weight, and I ended up really punting you off :redface::rolleyes:

Personally the 4 races at 14?min was good for me. 5th race was fun, but it was hard to handle the supra again If we did 5 races in the future, maybe down to 10 or 11min sprints would be good? Otherwise, I'm enjoying the new experiment :)

Last edited:
No worries Robert and thanks for waiting. I might have had a shot at Rasmus if I could have got out of the kitty litter a bit quicker but these events are about fun and there was plenty of that tonight for me anyway.
Maybe Markus can come up with a formula where we all get to drive each of the cars at some time, maybe a reverse grid or something?

I really enjoyed the format Markus! I haven't raced online in AC for over a year so it made a nice change and got to try out a few new cars to boot. Had some nice battles with various people throughout the five races and only had one moment where I totally forgot the supra's desire to 'push' and agonisingly watched as I 'pushed' @Programmer_Rich off the track - sorry chap.... I'll keep an eye out for next time you run one of these. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back