F1 2010 2nd Season choice

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I've recently finished my first season in Lotus (5 year career) and now I have a difficult choice to make. I finished 5th in both the drivers and the constructors championship and received a lot of offers at the end of the season, but I've narrowed my choices down to 2: 1st driver in Force India or 2nd driver in Ferrari (as I've chosen Alonso as my rival and beaten him).

Now the choice seems to be a no brainer, but I'm worried about my rep being high enough at the end of the second season to stay with Ferrari (or go to another top team), after reading stories about that here.

Another concern is R&D. With Force India I'd have a say in R&D, so my question is whether it is worth it. Does anyone have any experience with being the 1st driver and determining R&D direction? How in-depth is it? Do you get to choose individual upgrades, or is it just the general direction?

I'm leaning towards Ferrari at the moment, but the promise of R&D (and being 1st driver, of course :D) sounds enticing. What would you do?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back