Resource icon

Skins 2KF1 Season 3 FFG v0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content

Aidan Keranen

League of Legends Play by Play Caster
Premium
Aidan Keranen submitted a new resource:

2KF1 Season 3 FFG - The Season 3 FFG car of the Australian 2KF1 Racing Team

To celebrate the third season of Formula FG (found here at RaceDepartment), 2KF1 Racing have taken on the 2009 Williams FW31 shape and now can give the public the opportunity to race our cars on Assetto Corsa too!

The new 2KF1 KR-10 will make its debut at the S3 Australian FFG Grand Prix on the 8th of October, allowing users to follow the FFG season as we travel to Spa, Monza, Zandvoort and other tracks too.

This is not the final version, as a testing...

Read more about this resource...

just making sure, you've installed into the right folder?
Because by default it goes into the standard car, so if you're looking for it in the KERS version it may not be there.
Other than that, I'm not sure without some extra info

No, it isn't working. I can't find it on the "Select car" menu. I think it's coming up as "Unknown" (between the Ts and the Vs).

Where should your mod be in the "Select car" menu (what letter does it start with?)?
I believe it should be at the top, it is starting with a 2. The little logo should be a silver/grey box with writing.
It's definitely there on mine. I guess the next question is which version of the FW31 have you got?

Oops. Think I've figured it out. This is just a skin for another, already existing, mod. Sorry for the confusion - I'm not ususally quite so stupid (had a general anaesthetic yesterday - my heads obviously a bit messed up still, or I'm just an ididot :( )

But where's the original mod that this is a skin for?

Oops. Think I've figured it out. This is just a skin for another, already existing, mod. Sorry for the confusion - I'm not ususally quite so stupid (had a general anaesthetic yesterday - my heads obviously a bit messed up still, or I'm just an ididot :( )

But where's the original mod that this is a skin for?
It's not on RD any more, this is the Formula Corsa mod. Searching on the Assetto Corsa forum in the models section should get you to the thread (it's now closed, but all the up to date links are on the first post).
I'd give the exact link, but I'm not entirely sure if I'm supposed to.

It's not on RD any more, this is the Formula Corsa mod. Searching on the Assetto Corsa forum in the models section should get you to the thread (it's now closed, but all the up to date links are on the first post).
I'd give the exact link, but I'm not entirely sure if I'm supposed to.
Thanks for the info. Is this the thread name: "Formula corsa / old content in the op"?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 192 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 378 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.7%