2JZ VVTI with 2 step launch control - Sound mod

Cars 2JZ VVTI with 2 step launch control - Sound mod 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
mboyd5 submitted a new resource:

2JZ VVTI with 2 step launch control - Sound mod - New and improved 2jz 2 step mod

Ok I think I posted the previous mod in the wrong section as this one seems to have uploaded fine.

Big thankyou to Mike Goulioumis for making this mod in the first place and I look forward to collaborating with him in the future!

This is the improved version of the 2 step 2jz mod as I've figured out another method for getting the popping and banging to work externally now.

I realised the external view sounds bad so I fixed it and now sounds a little...

Read more about this resource...

Totally crazy, but great work! I used Supra as my main car in NFS Underground 2 because it is just cool and equally crazy as your mod (as all tuned cars in NFS Underground).

I will absolutely download and use this if you have a link to a video recording where a real 2jZ car sounds like this :) In a production car, if your turbocharger whistles like this, it means that the turbo is about to die (noise can come from gaps in the turbine blades due to bad bearings or something even more catastrophic) :)

COME SI FA AD attivare il launch control ? la mod funziona bene, ma non riesco a fare il rev limit.......grazie per chi mi aiutasse
Launch control is activated all the time as my mod doesn't have an on/off switch for it. Apparently you can assign it to a button but I haven't looked into that. All you need to do to use it, is put the clutch in, pick any gear (1st or 2nd is preferable), throttle down (it will make the 2step pop and bang) and then clutch out.

grazie mille, non trovavo perchè nella configurazione da gt e formula a 2 pedali, non ho messo la frizione. provvederò ad assegnare la frizione ad un tasto del volante, grazie.
gentilissimo,..... ps. se ci fosse un modo per farla anche curvare e renderla molto stabile, sarebbe l'auto perfetta da non cambiare mai. hai consigli sul setting ?

Sorry but I'm not too sure on how to make the car more stable as I don't currently make car mods nor did I make this car mod. As far as I know, the car is designed to go in straight lines for drag racing only

im new to pc and ive been dreaming of making the cars sound as they should but im oblivious on how to extract the files in the right places i open the 2jz sound mod and i see the guids and the bank file and im not sure which to extract

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 308 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.6%