rF2 2h WEC GT Racing @ Nürburgring VLN - Saturday 11th April 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sorry I had to leave. I drank way to much water before I got home and missed my chance at the pit stop. With 50min to go there was no chance I could make it.
Race was a bit unfortunate I got a bit of damage early on which lead to a sub par handling and one high speed spin, which gave me bad vibrations. My pit stop window opened after 50min and got fresh tires and repaoted suspension. After that I could go 5 seconds faster and with Andreas on a two stop it would have been tight at the end, but couldnt continue unfortunately.
I think the GT-R needs a bigger tank as it seems it has to do a two stopper in a two hour race.

Im sorry but i had to leave the server because game problems. I have around 70 fps but the game looks always stuttering. Maybe anyone have an idea what it is? It was always ok until the 930 update. After that i got slowmotion probs and now after the 946 update its stuttering. I have an Intel Quad Core computer with a Geforce 660Ti videocard and 4 GB RAM. It should be enough for rf2 imo.

Cheers Rolf

Very sad just six drivers started the race. Hoped for some more competitors on this beautiful track.

It was a nice distance battle with @Frederic Schornstein and @Andreas Löffler, both with a one stop strategy. Unfortunately Frederic had to leave. At the end three drivers survived the Green Hell. Great race though because Andreas did some fast laps with his worn tires.

Hope next time some more drivers will start on this huge track.
Frederic ... real drivers just wet their pants in such a situation :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back