25/02/2015 RaceRoom has been updated

Hi guys,

Looks like Steam servers are acting up a bit so the update is coming in pieces.

If you don't see the image of Sonoma in the game menus, It means Steam did not update properly.
In that case, please exit the game, restart Steam to get the update fully. After that update everything should appear and load fine.

There is not much we can do I'm afraid. Steam servers are a bit slow during peak hours.

Understand track haters very well, Sodoma is one of the most difficult to learn to drive anyhow properly. Could say that full Nords is child's play compared to S.

Of course I would still buy it, but could be that I don't drive there a much.

Great Stuff.

It's getting a bit much the purchasing though, already done £75 on this, in the first few days of owning it, I got caught and bought ADAC13, then spotted the 14 experience. Now I have 4 tracks to buy and still don't own any the DTM14 cars. So with WTCC14 and more G5 heading our way? That's half way to some CSV2 pedals Or towards pc upgrade upgrades.

Sonat, I'm not saying I don't appreciate what you guys are doing and that I don't think it's worth it or that I'm not into it enough to want to keep buying the content. It's all I play right now. But I think when I get past £100, it has to stop.

Last edited:
Ah mate I know, I won't stop playing it...it just bothers me that at some point my tally will reach £500. I'll just have to be more choice.

I understand the complaints about the price. I think 499 VRP for one track is a little much, regardless of how much time and pleasure I will get out of it.

On the other hand it is a high quality track produced by a small team for a niche market. To make any money on it the track probably has to be priced this way.

I still think around 299 VRP is about right for a track.

The prices are good, if I buy all four with bulk £11 bargain. And I can't complain about the quality. It's all good, it's just my brain playing dirty tricks on me.

Sorry, I didn't mean this to go off piste.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 285 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 40.0%