24H Macmillan Cancer Support: Live Stream - Saturday 21st September

So... how did the 24 hours go? Do we get a full report on the effects of sleep deprivation? :D

I checked on the feed around 4:30am this morning and you looked really, really fed up; bored, tired, irritated... :laugh:

Well done, though - I hope you managed to raise the amount of money you were aiming for, and if not, very well done for trying :thumbsup:

So... how did the 24 hours go? Do we get a full report on the effects of sleep deprivation? :D

I checked on the feed around 4:30am this morning and you looked really, really fed up; bored, tired, irritated... :laugh:

Well done, though - I hope you managed to raise the amount of money you were aiming for, and if not, very well done for trying :thumbsup:
I woke up a bit before the end, and no i wasnt so tired i forgot to hit "end stream" :cautious:

Thank you so much for the support :thumbsup:

So almost at the target but I am so proud. Thank you everyone for all of your donations and support. The chat certainly burst alive at points during the stream that really kept me going :inlove:

Well done Joseph, kudos for having pulled off that challenge, and for a good cause too. That was good practice for you watching Le Mans next year ;)

iu

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing