GT5 24 hours of my life waisted

kelaroost

@Simberia
I did the 24 hour indurance race and got some crappy car i can buy at the used car dealer.
I got a 787b stealth for pre ordering the game from amazon but the reward from the 24 hour race was a Massive let down.
I find this game to be incomplete and most of the cars are just imports from older gt games.
Hence they use this prime car idea to keep there costs down.
24 hours and getting a crammy oudi that isnt even a prime took my breath away.
I bet these game developers are pissing them selves laughing at us mugs who brought the game.
Theres no real need to go any higher than level 24 as theres no car in game you cant drive.
Theres a lack of cars from level 24 to 40. well there isnt any at all.
I would say thats just dam lazy of them.
If amazon can get a cool car just by preordering the game and facebook.
You would expect doing a a spec 24 hour your prise for that amount of work would be well rewarded and it isnt.
http://i53.tinypic.com/348ksv5.jpg

Sorry to hear you're so disappointed with the reward car. Maybe if you'd checked one of the myriad of guides which detail the reward cars you get for every single event, you would have been able to save yourself the bother.

The standard cars are not imports from GT4. They're just lower detailed cars. Not being funny, but were you were seriously expecting 1000 cars of premium quality? Never going to happen. There is one car that needs higher than lvl 24 to buy, though I think its the only one. I have to say though that I play the game for the driving, not for the reward cars. Gaining levels is just a side affect of playing the game for me.

As for the patch notes, you read wrong. The XP and credit rewards are enhanced until the end of January. The reward cars are the same as they have been since the game was released.

well i havent found any list to say what cars you win.
if you know pls tell me what you win for completing all the indurance races on the A spec.
And is it actualy better than the b spec cars as it realy should be ?

well i havent found any list to say what cars you win.
if you know pls tell me what you win for completing all the indurance races on the A spec.
And is it actualy better than the b spec cars as it realy should be ?

Here's a list of the endurance prizes. Personally, I don't drive the standard cars so I'll let you decide if the A-Spec rewards are better or not! :tongue:

WARNING: If you don't want to know about the prizes for endurance events, do not click the button!

A-Spec Endurance

Grand Valley 300km: Honda HSC '03 (S)
Roadster 4 hours: Mazda 110S '68 (S)
Laguna Seca 200 miles: Infinity Coupe Concept '06 (P)
Indy 500: XJ13 Race Car '66 (P)
Suzuka 1000km: Nissan GT-R Concept LM race car (S)
Nurburgring 4h: Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09 (S)
Tsukuba 9h: HKS CT230R '08 (P)
Le Mans 24h: Audi R8 Race Car (Audio Playstation Team Oreca) ´05 (S)
Nurburgring 24h: Audi R10 TDI '06 (P)
Endurance Events Complete: Gift Car Ticket Level 24

B-Spec Endurance

Grand Valley 300km: Honda DUALNOTE Concept '01 (S)
Roadster 4 hours: Mazda 110S (L10A) '67 (S)
Laguna Seca 200 miles: Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88 (S)
Indy 500: Ford GT40 Race Car '69 (S)
Suzuka 1000km: Nissan Fairlady Z-Concept LM Race Car (S)
Nurburgring 4h: Lexus IS F Racing Concept ‘08 (P)
Tsukuba 9h: Amuse S2000 GT1 ‘04 (S)
Le Mans 24h: Toyota GT-One Race Car (TS020) (S)
Nurburgring 24h: McLaren MP4-12C '10 (P)
Endurance Events Complete: Gift car Ticket Level 24

Full prize list available at GTPlanet.

By the timeyou get to the Endurance races if you havent got all the cars you need your doing something wrong. I havent gotten up to the 24 hr events yet but I will be doing them just so I can sit back and say "I DID IT!!!", not for the Cars/XP/Cash. I got a great deal of satisfaction from completing the Nurburg 24h on GT4 and will again on GT5.

By the way ross the prise for Le Mans 24h A spec isnt the Audi R8 Race Car but the R10 so the list needs repare mate.

Its not my list and I haven't done either event. Every guide I've seen says you get the R8 for Le Mans, and the R10 for Nurburgring. If they're definitely wrong, you might want to follow the link in my other post and contact the author.

The only car is the redbull X10 for wich you must be lvl 30, other then that there is not really a point of getting any higher. Some people talk about damage getting better but i doubt it.
Then the enduro's, i loved doing the indy 500 with a minolta fully tuned. But indeed there is no competition, maybe in the Zr1RM but i will check this tommorow. There are better games but GT well, is GT.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.0%