PC1 24 Hours Le Mans Xbox One

Hi new guy to the forum here but not new to racing.

Wondering if the 24 Hour Le Mans distances will actually last 24 Hours on consoles for Project Cars? Would love to stay up for a whole 24 Hours racing my heart out with friends online.

thanks. :)

Answers will be most appreciated guys thanks :)

For example: If i where to set the race distance to 100% would I be racing for the whole 24 Hours?

Last edited by a moderator:
The original plan was to have online driver swaps. At this point in time, the WMD community is just like any other customer (for the most part) so we don't have any more insight as to what's coming than others.

As of release, there will be AI driver swaps so you can do endurance races offline and not drive the entire time yourself, but no online player-to-player swaps yet.

The original plan was to have online driver swaps. At this point in time, the WMD community is just like any other customer (for the most part) so we don't have any more insight as to what's coming than others.

As of release, there will be AI driver swaps so you can do endurance races offline and not drive the entire time yourself, but no online player-to-player swaps yet.
I kinda second what Kyle said, they want online driver swaps, because as far as I'm concerned they want to recreate virtually the LeMans race into the PC and probably on Consoles as well.
Racing 24 hours straight is possible, but it does a lot of damage to your body, even if playing virtually. So I believe they will have this sort of feature, I just don't know how it will be implemented. So far the only games I know that have online swaps is iRacing, but I don't know how it works there, never tried it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 214 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 272 13.4%