24 H Le Mans 1970-40 Porsche 914 Ballot-Léna / Chasseuil

Skins 24 H Le Mans 1970-40 Porsche 914 Ballot-Léna / Chasseuil 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
KrustyAAS submitted a new resource:

24 H Le Mans 1970-40 Porsche 914 Ballot-Léna / Chasseuil - 24 H Le Mans 1970-40 Porsche 914 Ballot-Léna / Chasseuil

And finally, here you have the last skin of the 1970 edition of the 24 hours of Le Mans. As I mentioned, I already made the same skin for another mod but as there were users who had problems I decided to do it for the porsche_914-6_gt (Underground motorsport development) model.

I hope you liked them. As I mentioned, I am not an expert in Photoshop and I did not want to spend a lot of time ... it is that there are many skins.

Soon I will make a single download with all the skins that I have...

Read more about this resource...

Tried to find the website for "Underground Motorsport Development", nothing comes up on google for sim racing mods, what is their website?
Thanks

Krusty AAs
Thanks for the link, I was able to get the 914-6 download, nice car, I had a brand new 914-6 in 1970, paid $4,800 for it.
I tried to get into the "Gestyy" website, Norton warned me that it contains a virus, i decided not to bother with it.
I'll try again later, maybe there is some way open the website without getting a notice that it is a scam.
Nice skin, keep them coming!

Krusty AAs
Thanks for the link, I was able to get the 914-6 download, nice car, I had a brand new 914-6 in 1970, paid $4,800 for it.
I tried to get into the "Gestyy" website, Norton warned me that it contains a virus, i decided not to bother with it.
I'll try again later, maybe there is some way open the website without getting a notice that it is a scam.
Nice skin, keep them coming!
You said "I was able to get the 914-6 download." Where did you get the 914/6 mod? The "Gestyy" site is not safe, according to microsoft. Thanks; a link to the car would be very much appreciated

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back