(Flyer courtesy of Can Ozcelik)

Server name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM 207
Mod: 207 Super 2000 V1.10
Track: Vitus Parc (Club)

20:00 GMT: Practice
20:30 GMT: Qualification
20:40 GMT: Warm-up
20:45 GMT: Race (2x20 minutes, BTCC-esque Second Race Reverse Grid (See Note 2 for details))

Click here to find out when the event starts in your time-zone.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Notes:

1. Tarmac vehicles only.

A reverse grid will be used to determine the grid for race 2 based on the system currently in use for BTCC. The amount of cars to be reversed will depend upon the last digit of the winner's race time and is as follows:

0 and 1: Top 6 reversed
2 and 3: Top 7 reversed
4 and 5: Top 8 reversed
6 and 7: Top 9 reversed
8 and 9: Top 10 reversed

3. Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.

4. If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Sign-up list:
  1. Andy Bonar
  2. Bradley Vanian
  3. Tomasz Demolin
  4. Eike Roeding
  5. Rob Hermans
  6. Tony Matthews
  7. Jason Shadd
  8. Christen Struys
  9. Scott Søvik
  10. Dave Simmons
  11. Martin Gosbee
  12. -
  13. -
  14. -
  15. -
  16. -
  17. -
  18. -
  19. -
  20. -

Thanks Adam. It's actually my son who wants to start but we have no idea how to set up the car. I'm used to F1 1992 and I am lost with this car. Can you give us some basic setups to start with? Thanks again Adam.

Thanks Adam. It's actually my son who wants to start but we have no idea how to set up the car. I'm used to F1 1992 and I am lost with this car. Can you give us some basic setups to start with? Thanks again Adam.

If You will be on the serwer on Monday ealier I'm sure that somebody will share his setup with You. :) I'm ready to help, but stiil dont have Idea, how early I'll be on the server on Monday.
Cheers,

Hey, im sure someone will help you with setup... A number of the guys were kind enough to help me last meeting :)

I've attached the setup I used at Grand Valley. I don't usually make too many changes to the setup between tracks so it's a good base setup for myself.

Attachments

• 207 Setup 001.svm
    3.7 KB · Views: 421
I did few laps and must say, that this track is created for 207's :). Very technical with short straights, quit wide. There is few scary moments in the fast chicanes, but great traction of these cars allows to drive it flat out , unless you dont cut the curbs too hard.... It will be nice racing tonight. :) I was regullary in 1:11' with the clean laps , but i think 10' is also possible (I did once 10:7xx, but wasnt able to repeat this).

I'm much slower here than Grand Valley, Grand Valley flowed unlike Vitus for me. I was only 1.5 seconds off the leader's race pace in the 2nd race at Grand Valley but here.... might be about 2 seconds, even 3 seconds.

I don't know where I'm losing time, will hopefully learn later on when people are on the server but I think I'm losing time in the 3 hairpins and the 2nd fast chicane.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 328 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 284 13.4%