rF2 207 Super 2000 @ Varshko-Ovragi - Monday September 12th 2011 [DIRT EVENT]

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Q1: Great run to 8th, got pipped right at the end by Tim and Wayne.
R1: Got involved in a first corner collision that put me and Tim at the back, so we started to carve through the backmarkers. As we were chasing Gabriel (or Alexis?) my frame rate suddenly got so low that it should be measured as about 3 SPF (seconds per frame) which caused a few incidents and a lot of spinning and suspension damage, not my fault at all and neither were the incidents that followed, where I ended up doing a 180 on a tight piece of track. Watching my track map, I got into some clear air for turning around and WHAM on the front. Tried again, got some clear air and WHAM again. I decided to give up after that, as I wasn't going to make it to the pits with the car in that state. Stupid frame rate set off that chain reaction, I've had it at a solid 60 all evening even at the start with lots of dirt, and then it just did that. I was on for a good race, 11th at worst. I have no idea why it did that, but it ruined not only my race but a few others, again entirely not my fault (if it was I would admit to it).
R2: Mum started moaning at me about paper round in the morning, go to bed blah blah blah so I wasn't able to do R2. I'm 15 FFS.
Absolutely gutted, I was fast all evening and to have my PC fail me like that was horrible, it's never done that before and I hope it doesn't happen again.

well, had an ok start r1, but hit clutch instead on brakes at t1- sorry guys. At start of lap 2 i waas pushed off and not waited for. had a good battle with mike the whole race, i did tap him but waited at one point to let through. Was a shame we were being lapped by p3 at the end or it could havebeen very closeindeed.

r2, ok start, holding 12th, but maade a mistake in a dirt wake and crashed in a fatal way at t2/3 (hit the van on the side of the track!)

having watched the r1 replay back, my car was about as aerdynamic as a house by the end of the race

Well i was looking foward to this not to sure what make of it being on dirt started to get some help with settys thanks the two of you lap times were coming down nice , started first race going i thought really well 12 mins in to race then BANG out of know were i was hit head on by ANDREW BRIDLE put me out there and then driving like that should get banned the fun was gone so i watched replay i really don t know what he was doing coming from that angle i would like admin to take alook at that or others to see what your take of it is 12 mins in first race i ask he to explan to me what move that was and got no answer back ? Makes me think about carring on with drivings standards like that, mike all so see it i just thinking it was me rather one of the faster lads on here god help him !!!!!!! 2 nd race red mist came down i had to repay somebody something sorry !!!!!!

had an ok start at race 1, drove as safe as I could on t1 then BAM! someone dived on my left and that started the carnage...placed me to 14th then started catching from there, finished 5th and very happy with it

started 4th on race 2, very good start as i got 3rd on t5/t6 until clark hit my left then started rolling over, got me into 15th...still 8th was a surprise for me as my car was wrecked all over

good race everyone

well enjoyed last night alot. Great racing with loads of overtaking and from my experience all very clean.

I think if you watched most Rallycross races theres always alot of contact as your racing on dirt and not always fully in control. I havent seen your accident Steve so cant really comment, just try and remember its so easy to lose control and ruin someones evening. I think Andrew probably did the right thing and not enter into a row in the server....ive never seen that end well lol :)

Thanks to RD for a bit of varity and Adam for the admin....top night! :)

Race 1 I had a great battle with Wayne, following closely for a number of laps before he was spun by a back marker whilst lapping.

Race 2 was much better battling for second place, which was eventually won by Adam. Sorry for the last lap incident Tim!

started 4th on race 2, very good start as i got 3rd on t5/t6 until clark hit my left then started rolling over, got me into 15th...still 8th was a surprise for me as my car was wrecked all over

Sorry about that, looking back at the replay you came into contact with Tim first which meant you were slow mid corner so I had no-where to go.

U5DXa.png

Hc1xW.png

URL]

this event was great fun, something different :rolleyes: real fast paced racing/mahem, there were some cowboys out there as usual (except the dirt is less forgiving, making them more reckless), lol... Still good fun.

I had a decent qualify, race 1 was good. I was only lapped in last 2min. :) Race 2 was ok, was battling it out, was nudged a bit, recovered, then took myself out trying to catch again. :frown:

Thank you RD for something different & exciting.

Really enjoyed the racing. I was slow in practice but Kjell leant me his setup (thanks) and my times dropped.

Quali: Had great fun chasing Kjell and swapping pole with him. Ended up third.

Race 1: Made a good start from the outside but Kjell's quick reactions meant I had to settle in second. Vitoldas was following and the three of us pulled away. Vitoldas dropped off leaving just two of us up front. I was all over the back of Kjell but couldn't get past until he ran wide. Now in the lead, I was defending like crazy to keep the position. I knew he was going to use his experience in Speedway to find a way past so I had to second guess him and make sure I could get out of the corners quickly. I just managed to hold him of to take the win. THe two of us were never more than 1.5 seconds apart.

Race 2: Started 8th with the reverse grid and made another good start. Found myself in 7th early on and settled in behind Tony. I could see Tim and Kjell pulling away from our battle but I stayed patient and eventually got my way past both Tony and Danny. Time, Wayne and Kjell were having a great battle for second a few seconds up the road which enabled me to close quickly. I caught up to the back of them with 5 minutes to go and just sat in behind, waiting for the opportunity. I got a great run out of the final corner and went around the outside of all 3 of them, however Kjell was able to hold the inside line for turn 1 and kept the spot. I managed to get past him not long later when he went wide. Eike was too far up the road to be caught so I just made sure of second place.

Thanks for racing. :)

Never thought hat Off Road Racing online makes so much Fun.

Q: Was suprised that i´m get the 4th place so was hoping to finish in Top 3 for the first Race.

R1: second corner get a hit in the side and founding myself at last place so i had some nice battles and finished on P8 the last two rounds get some pressure from Vitoldas so I stepped on the Gas to hold P8 for Pole in R2.

R2: Start finish win without any probs droved so fast as i must and earned my first WIn in RD.

A whole new experience for me to driven on Gravel, hopefully this was not the last time. Close battles in acompletly other way then on tarmac so i have a new passion for this kind of Racing.

Thanks a lot for this Race to Adam, RD and all drivers

some great racing tonight chaps
r1 was doing well till a backmarker spun me

r2 had so much fun didnt even mind not finishing thanks kjell and adam great racing

yes kjell hires jenson buttons pit crew should have know they have wheel problems lol

THEY ARE NOE SACKED LOL

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back