rF2 207 Super 2000 @ Varshko-Ovragi - Monday December 12th 2011 [WINTER EVENT]

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Oh the weather outside is frightful,but the fire is sooOOo delightful,and since weve no place to go....let it snow let it snow let it snow

Erik setup made the car truly come alive for me with a whole new world of drift fun and extra pace,2nd start place and me and Erik done a nice break-away,then he made a mistake just enough to let me through,and from there built the gap to finish.
Race 2 from 7th and right in the busy mix this time but all good manners and no real dramas early on,what looked like a big accident about to happen with Adz up high and wide ahead and half spinning back on track,almost avoided to get clean through but the front left took a little knock on the way,car felt the same so i pushed on to the lead battle and got stuck in there,a little series of good fortune saw me in the right place at the right time to pick up all the pieces and have the lead,and from there once again build a gap to finish :).
Ace event,nice grid,large ammounts of fun over 2 races

Thank you Adz & RD

Well that was fun !!

Aplogies to Bradley for sliding into the back of you race 1 lap 1..was off the gas and just caught you, sorry dude.

Didnt get any practice till i got in the server so happy with 8th in the first race.

Race 2 i actually led for a bit (doesnt happen often :) ) was having a good battle with Adam for second and i blew an engine...but had great fun up to that point :)

Well done to the winners, Adam and RD :)

First time Ive raced on a snow course, and thorughly enjoyed both races.
Both very eventful, and had some great close races with a few guys in different parts of each race.

Thanks for the races, and to Adam for arranging :)

Quali: Set a PB for fourth. :)

Race 1: A good start and was right in the middle going into turn 1. As things sorted themselves out I was still in fourth right behind Vitoldas. We pulled away from the cars behind but came across Erik who was recovering from an off. The two of us spent arond 10 minutes battling hard with me just able to keep him behind despite us going side-by-side for half a lap. Eventually he just squeezed through. I stuck with him and when he made a mistake, I was able to sneak through again to finish third.

Race 2: Started from 4th again and made another good start. I was following Eike until he ran wide at turn 4. He lost it completely and I was trying to avoid him but span into the path of Gary. After a little knock from him to put the car the right way again I ended up the wrong side of the barrier but was able to hop back down easily. Now down in 5th, I set about those in front. Both Erik and Manual went off moving me up to 3rd and rapidly chasing down Steve until he blew his engine. Gary was too far ahead now so I just brought it home in second.

Thanks for racing. :)

Both Erik and Manual went off moving me up to 3rd

Yes, i was coming behind another car trying to get back some positions but we had a contact, nobody to blame here because we didn't see each other, other than that.

GREAT Racing!!!! epic battles at the front during the first laps of race 2, i had a lot of fun in the snow, thanks!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back