rF2 207 Super 2000 @ Tsukuba - Monday October 31st 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I could not figure out what I was doing differently in my offline practice, but I was a full second slower on average on the server. Ended up with two sloppy but fun races, looking forward to this car again next week.

to David Miller:no worries,man.In fact,I blame myself for not have enough practice and always tried somehow compensate on race.
About my two races,or the lack of both,was just what happens in the middle field:a lot of action and if you not pay attention you done.
Anyways,thanks to RD for the oportunity and all the drivers.

Sorry guys, but my net wasn't working correctly the other day. I was trying to conect few times, once even I managed to make 3 laps in praccy , but I had disco's one by one....wrr. It's shame cause offline after one hour praccy I was in 55's flat easly and it could be another great race wuth close racing for me....maybe next time.

I've failed in R1 after starting rather good and squeezing into 3rd only to lose it and spin out right away. Luckily no one else seemed to be hurt there and I just waited for everyone to blast by and tried to recover from that mishap. I had some close racing along the way, squeezed in on the last turn passing Vit at one point (didn't know I'd be able to do that), but ran out of talent once again later on (too extreme camber values didn't help) and struggled to finish 6th AFAIR.

Race 2 was looking less hectic and at one point I was the fastest car on the grid (laptime-wise), but I destroyed my chances of bringing home 4th when I (again) put one wheel on the grass in T1, immediately setting my engine on fire after hitting a wall. Bummer.

Still those cars are pretty fun and although I miss the league level of dedication it's still fun to race in casual club races, avoiding excess pressure and just having a blast in cars that you can "recover" from over 90-degrees powerslides. Thanks for being there, guys :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%