rF2 207 Super 2000 @ Toban Short - Monday January 16th 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
A few months ago, 2 drivers had their licenses removed for 30 days after cutting at a WTM Club Event.

I've noticed people cutting tonight during practice so I decided to post this screenshot to show you the limit at the fast left corner. I'm not trying to "mini-mod". I'm trying to help you not get your licenses removed.

GRAB_000-1.jpg

Practice, got quicker all the time in to the 1:00
Quali, fell apart and ended up 1:01 and in 12th
race was epic fun with steve and Brad in the last 5 mins.... then i ran out of fuel... noob error.
Quali two: much better and ended up 7th
Race two: dropped connection 7 seconds before the start!! not long enough to get in again..

Oh well good fun tonight and always great banter
Cheers RD.

Qualy 1 = Qualified right in the middle. 7th. No major problems.

Race 1 = Erik passed me into Turn 1 (good overtake), later got back passed after Tony spun and Erik had to slow.

For the next 6 or so laps, I had nothing to do. Was in 5th I think with a 10 second gap behind me after a pile up created by Alex F's spinning car and Ole was getting away from me. Later on, I spun and hit the wall at Turn 1, major front and rear right suspension damage. Having to drive forwards like I would on an oval ; with my steering wheel pointing right. Went wide later on when fighting with Steve and Dave losing me those 2 spots. Finished 6th in the end after some people ran out of fuel on the last lap.

Qualy 2 = My time was good enough for 6th I think but I got DSQ'd for going the wrong way. I wasn't going the wrong way, I was just trying to rejoin on track after spinning off. Oh well. Last

Race 2 = Had damage from the start as Andy had a slow start and I had nowhere to go. Gained many positions in the opening lap, was up to 6th or 7th. However next lap I spun at Turn 1 (followed Kariem's line which was on the grass and spun, minor damage). Lost 3 places however Erik span at Turn 2 and when going past the incident, Florea veered into me. He turned right at a very slow speed sending me into the wall. Major suspension damage everywhere. Puncture later on. Not able to be repaired.

Mod Edit: Not needed Bradley.

Race 1 = 4th to 1st
Race 2 = 4th to 2nd

Great racing with Eike Roeding in R1. Very close but fair. Made a small error in the final chicane on lap 1 in R2. Dropped me to 10th but slowly crept back up to 2nd and took a few seconds out of the leader Alex Freitas who has a 10 second gap by the time I got behind him.

Overall, another great event!

Edit: Opening two laps of Race 1 below.

Great night of racing all round really...expected an apology from Brad after flashing his lights at me after he ran wide and i slipped up the inside of turn 4...maybe not coming :) Think Dave had a good view of what happened there and I'm hoping you dont complain about me again.....

Awesome battle with Dave S lap after lap...you kept me pretty focused lol :)

Looking forward as always to next week !!

Was great fun.
First qualy p1.I was not expecting too much,so very happy with that.
Race 1.Maybe too nervous,had a poor start,was 3rd when I made a stupid mistake.Sorry for those were caught in the mess,especially Kariem Janssen.Sorry mate.I got dnf.
Qualy 2 p3.Not bad.
Race 2.I had to finish at least!Was second then got first from Eike Roeding,but Tony Matthews came flying and passed me.I though second was not bad after all,when he had some problem passing a backmarker.From that,I try keep cool and had my first victory in the RD.
Thanks to RD and all drivers for the night!

Great night of racing all round really...expected an apology from Brad after flashing his lights at me after he ran wide and i slipped up the inside of turn 4...maybe not coming :) Think Dave had a good view of what happened there and I'm hoping you dont complain about me again.....

Awesome battle with Dave S lap after lap...you kept me pretty focused lol :)

Looking forward as always to next week !!

I did say sorry in-game chat. Sorry

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back